“Give this a try!”

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Excellent meal, well prepared and served. Nice Wine list, too

There are newer reviews for Stone Road Grille

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Busy, unpretentious little place with a good buzz, lots of locals, and interesting menu. Good food with option for smaller portions.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

My brother recommended this restaurant when he found out we were going to Niagara on the Lake. We have been in Niagara many times but never noticed this restaurant and when we arrived for our dinner I knew why. It's in a strip mall and very, very unassuming from the outside but our dinner was truly delicious and the decor was very welcoming. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We go to this restaurant for every anniversary. By no means is it inexpensive but the food is dependably excellent. The atmosphere is very cosy and the staff are wonderful, specially flirty Perry, the owner. I can never resist ordering the steak frites. The frites come in a small flower pot and are always sizzling and salty. If there's any downside, it's that the room can be a bit noisy...that's because it is generally full. Reservations are a must.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

We visited Stone Road Grille when we took a side trip to Niagara on the Lake from Niagara Falls where we were staying for 4 nights at the end of April 2012. I had found the restaurant on Trip Advisor and was intrigued by the reviews. So glad that we had our GPS & the address. We were lucky to arrive later on the Saturday for lunch as by the sounds of it they had been turning people away. Their small restaurant was still quite full but they found a comfortable spot for the two of us. So glad that we were determined to find this gem of an eating place. My husband had Croque Madamme Sandwich which was basically a (gourmet) ham and cheese sandwich served with a fried egg on top with a nice sauce. He enjoyed it very much eating it with a knife and fork. I would recommend the REST Rueben Sandwich that I ate along with a glass of red wine from one of the local wineries. The service was attentive and we would definately recommend you visit this restaurant if in the area!