“Not what I expected for what I paid.”

Lawrenceville Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Not what I expected for what I paid.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

We went for a Mother's Day lunch. My husband and I arrived 30 mins before my mother and we weren't even offered a drink. They took half of our menus away before we even ordered. After looking at the menu we didn't even want to order because it was so expensive. I ordered the Fettuccine Alfredo and the noodles were overdone. The sauce was plain with no broccoli or other vegetables. It was a very sad dish! Dad's fish was overcooked and mom's curry chicken was a small portion. Never going again!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jc07ym

Windsor, Canada
“Quality meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

The prime rib special was one of the best meals I have had in recent memory. Excellent (cut with a fork) quality prime rib served in a large portion served with potatoes and veggies. Reasonable price as well. $27

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank budosempai
Jersey
“Friendly, local restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Friendly and relaxed restaurant with a varied menu. The ribs were amazing. Good service and value for money. To be recommended.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Ruth M
St. Catharines
“Wow great burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

I recently stopped by this restaurant for the burgers they advertised. We ordered the Hawaiian burger which was cooked perfectly and served on a toasted bun off the bone Ham and a pineapple ring and a generous amount of fries. My wife ordered the Mozza burger which was also very delicious. I had no problem paying for real hamburgers, I mean no frozen product here. I heard they have amazing Prime Rib on the weekends and we are going to try them for sure. The waitress was super friendly and helped us out with any of our questions. Even took the time to tell us about the area. What a wonderful place. Keep up the excellent work.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Jack M
St. Catharines, Canada
“One of the worst”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

The first restaurant i have been to that serves the drinks at room temp. Yes the wife and i usually do not get ice in our drinks, but they should be served cold !! The waitress did not smile once, she was not to knowledgeable about the menu and when we asked what her favorite meal is , she said she does not eat the restaurant food and that she brings her own(not a good sign). I had a hamburger with salad. The burger was less then tasty and the salad was about 2 mouth fulls(very small salad) i asked for french dressing (which is usually orange in colour) the dressing tasted and looked like a thousand islands( a beige colour) when i asked the waitress about the dressing she replied it's homemade so it looks different. As for the price, $35 for two hamburgers and two pops , that is too much for a small restaurant.
I cannot stress enough that customer service is so important for any business, hopefully someone that works their reads this and can change whats going on.

• Visited September 2012