“Pet table on the patio - food was average” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shaw Cafe & Wine Bar

Shaw Cafe & Wine Bar
Cuisines: Bar, Wine Bar, Canadian, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Orchard Park, New York
“Pet table on the patio - food was average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were impressed with the outdoor patio when we walked by. We had 2 dogs with us and asked if we could sit outside. We were pleasantly surprised when they said there was a special table on the edge of the patio just for dogs. It was perfect for us - tucked in the corner where our dogs weren't easily distracted. The service was good but the food was average. We were happy to be able to dine with our dogs so we were happy. It would be a perfect place to go for a glass of wine.

Summerville, South Carolina, United States
“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

First of the view is fabulous. It's a small restaurant that really takes pride in the service and food. I would put this restaurant up against any of the at home, (Charleston SC). The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The only negative thoughts that I would have is the food was a bit pricey!... very good, but pricey.

I have to admit that the price of wine and the amount severed was questionable. I do not think the wine poured, (at the bar) was not quite 6 or 8 ozs. (just my thoughts)

The food was excellent and there was plenty to eat. They had a great wine selection and to my surprise, as young as our waiter seemed, he was very well versed, not only on the wine but the process.

I would recommend this Restaurant to anyone traveling through. I can see some negative reviews, but my experience was great.

Huntsville, Alabama
“Lovely Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stopped here for a light lunch before a play, and were able to get a table outside just before the rush. It's on the main street, but is not noisy or uncomfortable. I had a salad and fries that were both delicious. The food was reasonably priced. The wine was pricy ($10/glass), but I had two glasses of sauvignon blanc, it was so good. I think the main dishes here are expensive, but this was a nice place to have lunch.

Esbjerg, Denmark
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Avoid this place”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Please avoid this place. Way too expensive compared to the food served. Disappointing quality and amount of food. The service was rude and very unpolite. The kitchen and toilets also looked very unpleasing. I am never going to visit this place again.

1 Thank leminazars
Albbruck, Germany
“A simple tourist trap”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We waited 1hr for the food which was of mediocre quality. Waiters having fun, customers only though when they get drunken from the local wine. The outside atmosphere is nice on a first look but turns shaby the longer you sit there. Plates are not clean and we (fam of 4) simply left angry.

1 Thank Stoltinger