“Proper Pub.”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Proper Pub.”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

A proper old pub, good service, great range of drinks, and good food. We stumbled on this place by accident, but are very glad we did.
I would recommend this place to anyone.

Visited August 2013

toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun and Food!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

What a cool place! The atmosphere was very lively, the staff were super friendly and engaging and the food was great! I had the fish and chips, which I enjoyed, but I think I would rather have had the steak and Guiness pie that my husband ate - that was amazing! The ambience of the old (and haunted) building was a real treat - so much fun. I totally recommend this place if you like great food and a really great vibe.

Visited October 2013
Clinton Twp.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great food with lots of!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Be really hungry when go cause they give you lots of food! The hard cider was great, food was great! We were there during the day so we didn't experience the entertainment.

Visited October 2013
No. VA
157 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“Great Food!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

The Old Angel Inn was terrific! Its like stepping into an English Pub. The staff are terrific, very friendly and helpful. The food was absolutely delicious! I'd highly recommend it!!

Visited September 2013
Markham, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pub atmosphere with great food.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Just off main street you will find this gem. Great English pub atmosphere.

Best on the menu is the pot pies. Not just one type but many choices on the menu. Served fast and friendly.

Visited August 2013