“Worst Place in Niagara On The Lake!”
Review of Andiamo Ristorante - CLOSED

Andiamo Ristorante
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Toronto, Australia
“Worst Place in Niagara On The Lake!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

There are many different restaurants in Niagara on the lake and I suggest you find somewhere other than this sorry excuse of a gong show! The food was extremely salty, which I assume was done to mask the horrible taste or to jack up their beverage prices. If you want to eat crap I would recommend you find a public washroom over recommending this place. I really hope this place would close down so another better restaurant could come along and shine in the place of this crap.

3 Thank Kim K

London, Canada
“Cant wait to go back!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I visited this restaurant during the weekend since I heard good things from word of mouth and this is now one of my favourite places. I visited with my friend mainly for some wine since their selection is so unique and we stayed for several appetizers. We had the carpaccio, brushetta, calamari, and lobster cakes. I'm honestly so glad that I was recommended to try this place because there's nothing better than food that takes better than a home cooked meal from your grandmother. If you're looking for fresh food and quick service at a reasonable price, you must try this place while you're visiting the beautiful city.

2 Thank ademi23
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Different name, same problems!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Thought we would try the new the new Italian restaurant on Queen St, should have thought again. I ordered the Lobster Cakes and Ravioli, the cakes were mushy and tasteless, the pasta was gummy(don't know how else to describe it). My wife's Caesar salad was ok but her Mussels were over cooked, cold and fishy. The service was no better, never topped up our wine, never refilled our water and never took our app plates away until our mains arrived. Seems like no one cares in this place. The new name and menu is no improvement, its the same old Yianni's. The problems in here run deeper than names and paint.

erie pa
“Andiamo wonderful addition to Niagara on the lake”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We wanted to get away from the busy sidewalks of Niagara on the lake and this was the perfect place, a patio in the back was like a secret garden. Robin our server was so welcoming and the spicy bloody ceasar started everything off perfect! We then had the village salad ( can't remember the Italian spelling. Loaded with fresh veggies of lovely colors and fresh flavors with an amazing creamy goat cheese. Then we had the antipasto plate which was very nice and quite generous in size. The patio is so relaxing with the fountain etc we will definatly go back!

2 Thank Travlgrl757
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gem on the main drag!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

My friends and I stopped in this absolutely adorable spot while visiting Niagara this past week. The food was delicious and our server was very pleasant and informative not only on the menu and wine pairing, but also on the town and highlights of the area. The atmosphere was warm and inviting. I had the berry spinach and goat cheese salad which was amazingly refreshing with a nice glass of riesling. I definitely recommend visiting this gem. The menu is pleasant and there is something for everyone - vegetarians and vegans too! If headed back to Niagara on the Lake I will definitely return for some tasty food.

1 Thank Jane S