“Definitely worth a return visit!”
Review of Cecile's House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Cecile's House
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had a wonderful visit at Cecile's. The best part, of course, is breakfast. Chris is a gracious host who saw to all of our needs and we had a great time. The location allows exploring town with a very short walk and no parking worries.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dublin_OhioDena

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My boyfriend and I just recently spent a night in Cecile's House. We had an excellent time. The home was warm, inviting and clean. We stayed in the Master Room and enjoyed it immensely. The bed was amazingly comfortable and we had a very nice sleep. The breakfast the next day was also very delicious and filling. The pastries were scrumptious and fresh and we found it hard to only eat a few.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank VictoriaMarieT
Reviewed October 30, 2012

All our thanks to Chris for making our time and experience at Cecile's House one that we will never forget! The decor was absolutely beautiful! The food incredible! We will definitely be visiting again!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Country Room - BEAUTIFUL!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shannon r
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I just spent a wonderful girls weekend at Cecile's House. I chose Cecile's house after reading the guest reviews on trip advisor and we were not disappointed with my decision. Chris the owner has a lovely home, he has managed to include modern elements whilst still retaining the original character and charm of the house. Chris is a charming and gracious host and a great chef. The buffet style breakfast was delicious and the individual tables a nice personal touch The Master's Suite was spacious, very clean and the beds so comfortable!!
I would not hesitate to recommend Cecile's House to anyone looking for accommodation.
Thank you Chris!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Carol M
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I believe this is our 5th year at Chris's lovely B & B. We three girls spend a long weekend after Thanksgiving here and never disappointed. The home made breakfasts are to die for!! Chris is a delightful, gracious host and we just love him. A warm and cozy atmosphere awaits you at Cecile's and you won't be disappointed with your stay. You'll be back again and again, just like us.

Room Tip: Any room. they're all cozy.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Linda H
chrismic2002, Owner at Cecile's House, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Hi Linda,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of your recent visit to Cecile’s House on TripAdvisor. Feedback like yours truly inspires to continuously strive for Excellence in everything I do and it is a satisfaction for me to acknowledge that you had a wonderful visit.
I am looking forward to welcome you next time
With best regards,

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We've been staying at Cecile's for three years running; the owner Chris is a superb chef and host. The house is like a second home with tasteful decorations and comfortable rooms. Very quiet but close to the downtown. The highlight is always breakfast where we not only enjoy the fine food but lively conversations with fellow theatre-goers. Chris is a source of information on both the town and the plays. The only problem with Cecile's is that with just three rooms it's difficult to book preferred dates!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Urve A

Hello Urve,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of your recent visit to Cecile’s House on TripAdvisor. Feedback like yours truly inspires to continuously strive for Excellence in everything I do and it is a satisfaction for me to acknowledge that you had a wonderful visit in Niagara on the lake
I am looking forward to welcome you once again next year
With best regards,

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have been visiting here for 10 years now. Chris, the owner, runs an excellent B and B! We stayed 4 nights and were just thrilled at every aspect of our visit. Our visit to Cecile House is our favorite trip of the year! Hospitality reigns supreme at Ceciles! Take your highest epectatiion, double it, and you won't be disappointed! Thank you Chris!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank onthego802

Hello,
I would like to thank you for posting a review about your experience and for choosing Cecile’s House once again for your stay.
It is a pleasure for me to read that you had an unforgettable experience at Cecile’s House.
And as always I will be pleased to welcome you back again next year.
Sincerely yours,