“Wonderful Hotel!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I stayed here for 2 weeks on business and the hotel is amazing. They have wonderful staff at the front desk, housekeeping and in their restaurant. the breakfast made to order omelets are delicious and the evening dinner specials are just as delicious. I will definately stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden I... N, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so delighted to hear that you had a great overall stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Niagara on the Lake. We strive to provide excellent service and treat our guests as a member of our family. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Niagara on the Lake during your next visit to Niagara on the Lake.

Best Regards,

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Last year I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-lake for a wine touring weekend with my friends. I found the manager Mr. Vismeg to be extremely personable and kind towards my friends and I. He listened to my friend's concerns and invited us to have lunch with him at his restaurant to thank us for staying. I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your review. I will share your kind words with Frank and the rest of the team. We look forward to welcoming you back again! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable.

Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Your hotel maids were very helpful, our key wasn't working in the door, and she noticed something was not right and came to us, to ask if we needed any help. Right away she opened the door for us and advised us next time we leave the room to go and get the card checked at front desk.

2  Thank Gilbert B
Hilton Garden I... N, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Dear Gilbert,

We appreciate your feedback here at the Hilton Garden Inn. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Niagara on the Lake. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the very near future.

Regards,

Leea Sawyer,

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stayed there for a day in an upgraded room. It was a lovely room , bed was great and it was Clean , good access to all the winery and Niagara falls as well. The Staff and the facilities provided was good Would definetly stay there again

Room Tip: We stayed on the Forth floor facing the front , the internet , TV etc was great
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank world t
Hilton Garden I... N, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Hi there!

We appreciate your feedback here at the Hilton Garden Inn! we are happy that your stay with us was a enjoyable one! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay as enjoyable!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The hotel stay and use of the amenities such as the fitness room and pool were enjoyable. My only issue is upon check-in, our family (2 adults and 2 kids) had lunch at the hotel restaurant. The soup I ordered was much too salty to be edible. I sent it back and there was no offer by our server to try another soup or to make it less salty and it was left on the bill! even though I only had one spoonful. When I asked that it be removed, I was told there's nothing they could do about taking it off the bill or issuing us a credit. It was a $6 item and our overall lunch bill was much more than that. What disappointing customer service.

1  Thank Christine R

Hi there!

I am deeply apologetic about your experience at the Great North American grill, please feel free to contact me directly about the situation so i can see that some sort of compensation for your next stay is added.
Again i do apologize for this incident, and look forward to the opportunity of making your next stay an excellent one!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Excellent Hilton Garden Inn! Great Location, Near Niagara Falls. Good Service All Around. Clean and bright rooms. Extremely helpful and cheerful staff. Wonderful and pleasant ambience. Great and outstanding value. Would definitely stay here if I return to the area

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Syed H

Hi there!

Thank you for your kind words! here at the Hilton garden inn we make it a priority to make each and every stay for our guests a memorable one, if there is anything we can do in the future to make your stay even more memorable please let us know! we would be happy to help!
Have a great day!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

My husband and I dropped my daughter off at Brock University after the holidays.Major Snow storm hit the area; two days at the hotel, until it was ok to drive back home... My back is still hurting from the beds... Breakfast was ok..buffet with cold pototoes. $12.95 was fine. Only because of the weather, we had to eat at the restaurant... Dinner was crazy. Only one girl working and she had at least 15 guests in the dining room. $100.00 bill for the two of us for dinner is normal, if everything is good, not in this case. Wine selection very poor for the Niagara region restaurant, 4 white wines on the menu, out of all of them.
I will be in Niagara region for the next five years, (Daughters University), maybe trying somewhere else next trip?

2  Thank TinyONFamily

Dear TinyOnFamily,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We are sincerely sorry that some of our hotel services did not meet your expectation. I will make sure to share your comments with our management team. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the very near future.

Leea Sawyer,