This was our fourth time staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Niagara-on-the-Lake and as usual we were impressed. For us, this is the perfect hotel, located right off the QEW with a gas station and food court easily accesible across the street. We arrived at 12:00pm and our rooms were ready for us. The hotel lobby, hallways, common areas, and room was immaculate and clean. The front desk staff were friendly and professional as was every staff member we encountered. Hotel parking was ample and convienient. The hotel fitness center and pool were sparkling clean and filled with plenty of equipment. In four stays at this hotel we have never encountered anyone using the fitness center or pool which made it seem very private. We have never dined at the hotel's restaurant or purchased anything from the "pantry" but appreciate their convenience if we chose to utilize them. The Niagara-on-the-Lake community is full of beautiful and pricey hotels. This hotel meets the standard of some of the more expensive hotels in the region we have stayed at but is a much better value. The hotel is just a short 15-20 minute drive to the town on Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five storey hotel nestled in park like sating and less than 15 minutes either from Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the-Lake features 118 spacious guestroom: 43 King rooms, 63 Queen rooms with two QQ beds, 11 Deluxe Jacuzzi Suites, which includes plenty of amenities such as: The Sweet Dreams Bed Experience, Luxurious linens and duvets and the remarkable Garden Sleep System adjustable bed, fridge, microwave and coffeemaker, 37” LCD High Definition Digital flat screen TV with on-demand movies and video games, complimentary wired & wireless high-speed Internet access, Ergonomic Herman Miller Mirra Chair, Secure PrinterON remote printing, two dual line telephone and MP3clock radio and iron/ironing board. Complimentary 24 hours Business Centre, Complimentary “to go” morning Coffee or Tea. We also offer a 24 hour Pavilion Pantry for snacks and microwavable meals, coin laundry service and complimentary parking and Electric vehicle charging station FREE of charge to our guest.Recreation Facility: Fitness centre with the latest in equipment by PRECOR, indoor heated pool and invigorated whirlpool and outdoor patio. For your dining pleasure The Great North American Grill – Restaurant, which offer Mediterranean & American cuisine and featuring made to order eggs and other delicious items, a hearty lunch and dinner specialties daily prepared by our talented Chef. Prime Rib Special every Friday & Saturday night. We can accommodate in our Garden View Ballroom conferences, dinner parties or weddings up to 220 persons with outdoor Gazebo for Wedding Ceremonies.Welcome to the HILTON GARDEN INN, Niagara-on-the-Lake and great Canadian Wine Region, Art Galleries, Golf & Journey back in time-relive the War of 1812 , “the Prettiest Town in Canada” please come and Witness History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-On-The-Lake Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Hilton Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Hilton