I only stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake for one night while attending the Shaw Festival and I would definitely return. The hotel was very easy to locate and super close to the Highway, but not close enough to be disturbed by the noise from the road.
Very clean, rooms are super large. I stayed in room 212 which is pretty much right off the elevator, but I was never once disturbed by the noise in the hallway. The beds were so comfortable, I didn't want to get up. The room contained everything you would want in a hotel room, including a Keruig coffee system. They were pretty stingy with the condiments given for the coffee station in room, but it was free so can't really complain to hard about that. There was also coffee to be had in the lobby, as well as a restaurant that stays open until at least 10 pm.
Likewise there is a full-service breakfast buffet in the morning for an additional $12.95 where the chef also does made to order dishes.
Big thumbs up for the complimentary in-room wi-fi. For whatever I rate I am paying at a hotel, it always annoys me to have to pay for wi-fi on top of that.
Check-in and check-out were so easy. I have never had such a smooth check-in and check-out at any hotel I have ever stayed in.
The one downside I had, is more of a downside with most hotels in general. While there were a lot of plugs in the room, there was no variety as to what type of plugs there were. I would like to see a USB plug in one room. It already sucks to have to travel with multiple chords when travelling, but to also have to travel with all of the various plugs is an even bigger pain.
*side note* I have also never been to any hotel in North America where they didn't supply a bible in the room. I didn't need one, but I am so used to seeing one in the bed side drawer that not seeing one made stood out for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five storey hotel nestled in park like sating and less than 15 minutes either from Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the-Lake features 118 spacious guestroom: 43 King rooms, 63 Queen rooms with two QQ beds, 11 Deluxe Jacuzzi Suites, which includes plenty of amenities such as: The Sweet Dreams Bed Experience, Luxurious linens and duvets and the remarkable Garden Sleep System adjustable bed, fridge, microwave and coffeemaker, 37” LCD High Definition Digital flat screen TV with on-demand movies and video games, complimentary wired & wireless high-speed Internet access, Ergonomic Herman Miller Mirra Chair, Secure PrinterON remote printing, two dual line telephone and MP3clock radio and iron/ironing board. Complimentary 24 hours Business Centre, Complimentary “to go” morning Coffee or Tea. We also offer a 24 hour Pavilion Pantry for snacks and microwavable meals, coin laundry service and complimentary parking and Electric vehicle charging station FREE of charge to our guest.Recreation Facility: Fitness centre with the latest in equipment by PRECOR, indoor heated pool and invigorated whirlpool and outdoor patio. For your dining pleasure The Great North American Grill – Restaurant, which offer Mediterranean & American cuisine and featuring made to order eggs and other delicious items, a hearty lunch and dinner specialties daily prepared by our talented Chef. Prime Rib Special every Friday & Saturday night. We can accommodate in our Garden View Ballroom conferences, dinner parties or weddings up to 220 persons with outdoor Gazebo for Wedding Ceremonies.Welcome to the HILTON GARDEN INN, Niagara-on-the-Lake and great Canadian Wine Region, Art Galleries, Golf & Journey back in time-relive the War of 1812 , “the Prettiest Town in Canada” please come and Witness History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-On-The-Lake Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Hilton Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Hilton