“Beautiful horseback ride - Earle was wonderful!”

Niagara Riding Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: Niagara trail riding at it's best! Public trail riding along the Niagara escarpment in the heart of wine country. Niagara's longest running trail riding establishment, since 1961. No experience necessary, horses for all levels, minimum age 10 yrs. 15 minutes from both Old Town Niagara On The Lake and Niagara Falls. Open all season, reservations recommended.
Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful horseback ride - Earle was wonderful!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I spoke to Dinah over email a bit more than a week in advance to schedule a ride for two very inexperienced riders. She was very helpful in making the appointment as well as ensuring we knew everything we could before we came. After some matchmaking based on our comfort and experience level, we got a thorough lesson in controls as well as our mounts' personalities and tendencies. The ride was beautiful, even in the beginnings of winter, and Earle and King were great companions. Don't miss this experience, and don't forget to bring the carrots!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Steph C

Sandusky, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lex is the best!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My fiancé and I had a great time at Niagara Riding Stables. Having a nice relaxing ride was something we wanted to do on our non-traditional Thanksgiving Day. The horses know the trail very well, and although it is rocky in spots the were surefooted. The best part was my fiancé, who was only on this excursion because of me, ended up being a converted horse lover! He is still talking about his new buddy Lex and what a great time he had riding him! We would highly suggest checking out Niagara Riding Stables!

Visited November 2012
Caledon, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Horse Riding”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Went here last year. Lovely horses and people. A little rocky in the woods and trails so couldn't do much more than a walk, but lovely scenery anyway.

Visited November 2011
Port of Spain, Trinidad
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Horse-back riding? Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My visit to Niagara Riding Stables is permanently etched on my mind. It was the first time in my fifty-plus years that I had ever been near a horse. The experience was thrilling, exhilarating and any similar synonyms you may know. Sitting on a horse and controlling such a powerful animal is a great feeling. I would encourage any and everyone to try it. I also enjoyed the scenery. Even with the sounds of nature all around, I experienced a wonderful peacefulness. I would return, in a wink, for another ride.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank margles
Toronto
“Sitting Pretty”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had a wonderful experience. Beautiful, well-fed horses. Gorgeous scenery. Kind, caring guides. Fell in love with some wonderful felines too. Dinah, thank you for a terrific day.

Visited September 2012