Very nice and clean. Breakfast was excellent. The fresh berries and whip cream for the waffles was a nice touch. The help were very nice and gave us tips for the theatre and the wineries. There was a nice diner across the street. Close enough to the shops downtown. Free parking on the street one block behind the main drag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Colonel Butler Inn offers an atmosphere of comfort and friendly service with affordable rates for visiting Niagara on the Lake. Accommodations are tastefully appointed, spacious and are well suited for couples, families, and groups. Rates always included our enhanced continental breakfast, parking, and wireless internet access. Plus, the hotel offers a convenient location for visting the town's numerous wineries, outstanding restaurants, wonderful shopping, and the renowned Shaw Festival theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Colonel Butler Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Best Western