We often stay in Best Western Hotels because, although it is a chain and most of their hotels uphold a certain standard, each one still is different with it's own personality. The Colonel Butler Inn is conveniently located close to historic downtown Niagara-on-the-Lake, and about 20 driving minutes from Niagara Falls. Upon arrival we received a very friendly greeting from the helpful receptionist. Our room was well sized, very clean, tastefully furnished and really comfortable. There were nice touches such as a weather forecast print-out left at each door in the morning, as well as a delicious continental breakfast (included) which featured fresh local fruit, bagels, toast, cereals and oatmeal, waffles, soft-boiled eggs, coffee, tea and juice. This hotel is definitely a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Colonel Butler Inn offers an atmosphere of comfort and friendly service with affordable rates for visiting Niagara on the Lake. Accommodations are tastefully appointed, spacious and are well suited for couples, families, and groups. Rates always included our enhanced continental breakfast, parking, and wireless internet access. Plus, the hotel offers a convenient location for visting the town's numerous wineries, outstanding restaurants, wonderful shopping, and the renowned Shaw Festival theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Colonel Butler Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Best Western