It is the perfect hotel for me when I go to the Shaw, which I do at least twice a year. This visit was a free reward, and just as enjoyable as those I pay for. The hotel has no restaurant (continental style breakfast is good, and the bar next door which they own serves hamburgers and pizza). There is a family restaurant across the street, and a high class restaurant a very short walk away. The rooms are comfortable, but it is sometimes a bit of a challenge to get the television pointing to the bed. Definitely a reccommended hotel. Another plus is the parking is free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Colonel Butler Inn offers an atmosphere of comfort and friendly service with affordable rates for visiting Niagara on the Lake. Accommodations are tastefully appointed, spacious and are well suited for couples, families, and groups. Rates always included our enhanced continental breakfast, parking, and wireless internet access. Plus, the hotel offers a convenient location for visting the town's numerous wineries, outstanding restaurants, wonderful shopping, and the renowned Shaw Festival theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Best Western, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Colonel Butler Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Best Western