My husband and I spent 4 wonderful nights at the Colonel Butler for our 10th anniversary. We'd never been to the area and were nervous booking based solely on reviews, but I'm so pleased we picked this hotel. It was very clean, the room was comfortable and the staff was very accommodating. We enjoyed the full breakfast every morning. It's a short walk to downtown, a bit less than a mile, but its such a beautiful area that we took our time admiring the view and it was nice to walk off a bit of the Nina's Gelato we indulged in most nights. The money we saved by not staying at one of the boutique hotels allowed us to enjoy our trip even more. This hotel was perfect and we're already planning another visit four our 15th. We will absolutely start at the Colonel Butler again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Colonel Butler Inn offers an atmosphere of comfort and friendly service with affordable rates for visiting Niagara on the Lake. Accommodations are tastefully appointed, spacious and are well suited for couples, families, and groups. Rates always included our enhanced continental breakfast, parking, and wireless internet access. Plus, the hotel offers a convenient location for visting the town's numerous wineries, outstanding restaurants, wonderful shopping, and the renowned Shaw Festival theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Best Western, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Colonel Butler Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Best Western