The hotel is conveniently located with a 15 minute walk to the main high street of Niagara-on-the-lake. It's a small 2-storey hotel with a friendly welcome. The rooms were standard rooms with 2 double beds and a TV with cable channels. The rooms were clean and quiet with an air-conditioning unit which worked well though a little noisy. Breakfast was buffet style with a waffle-making machine and a toaster. The only cooked food was boiled eggs. There were a selection of breads and juices. The breakfast room was very hot with limited seating and poorly ventilated which spoilt the experience a bit. Parking was ample and free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Colonel Butler Inn offers an atmosphere of comfort and friendly service with affordable rates for visiting Niagara on the Lake. Accommodations are tastefully appointed, spacious and are well suited for couples, families, and groups. Rates always included our enhanced continental breakfast, parking, and wireless internet access. Plus, the hotel offers a convenient location for visting the town's numerous wineries, outstanding restaurants, wonderful shopping, and the renowned Shaw Festival theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Colonel Butler Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Best Western