Our hosts Ed and Irene were extremely welcoming and hospitable. There were three people in our party, and we booked the Queen Elizabeth room. However since there was an extra unoccupied room, they allowed my son to stay in the extra room with their compliments. They were also very accommodating and allowing us to sleep in and delaying breakfast.
Their breakfast was very good and they had interesting ideas. Their Eggs Abacot is a must try!!! We definitely was very impressed with our first B&B experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake