We visited the Abacot Inn for our honeymoon and arrived very late at night. Ed and Irene had kindly arranged with the other guests that breakfast be delayed until 10 am so that my wife and I could wake up well rested. It was a most appreciated accommodation!
We also appreciated the tranquility of the Inn. It is on the edge of town (but by no means far away; within biking and walking distance) and that meant that we could enjoy the peaceful back deck for a few hours and avoid the hustle and bustle of NOTL during a long weekend !
Finally, we are both avid cyclists and Ed and Irene had reserved two bicycles for us that we could use to wine taste and explore the environs. They were most useful and certainly the best way to get around the area. Wonderful bike paths line the Niagara river.
Of course our room was very comfortable and the breakfast was delicious but the great virtue of the Inn is Ed and Irene. They are such gracious and welcoming hosts.
We hope to see them again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast