The minute you walk into Abacot Hall you know you are going to be in for a treat!
The beautifully decorated cozy sitting room to the right beckons! (Make sure to go down a few minutes early for breakfast and relax there enjoying the background music)
The staircase leads you to your delightful room (which ever of the 3 you are lucky enough to have booked!)
Comfortable beds await you! Lots of hot water and pressure in the showers which was much appreciated after our day of cycling around the wineries.
Unlike other B & B's I have been to, this one offers you a choice of many items for breakfast. The coffee is excellent!
I am saving the best for last.....Your hosts Ed and Irene are the icing on the cake of this little gem down in Niagara on the Lake, Ontario! The warmth of their welcome coupled with their local knowledge helps you feel like you are indeed at a home away from home!
Town is about a 10 minute walk down tree lined streets with gorgeous heritage homes to ogle at!
All this can be yours if you choose Abacot Hall for your stay in NOTL.
I will return to this charming place when my travels next take me there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast