We had a wonderful 2 night stay at Abacot Hall. Ed and Irene are the consummate hosts. Their house is beautifully decorated and very comfortable. A lovely sitting area on the main floor to use, upstairs 3 bedrooms very nicely decorated, very clean bathroom with great water pressure for a shower. There is also a common area upstairs, fully stocked to make tea, coffee or to have a cool drink. A beautiful deck overlooking the gardens and back yard. We liked that they were able to convert the King room to two twins to accommodate 2 friends travelling together. Ed's breakfast was to die for! Cooked to order from a menu with lots of choice, home made bread, fresh fruit. Ed has put his own spin on eggs benedict, called Eggs Abacot. I highly recommend it. Both Ed and Irene are extremely helpful in deciding where to go, what to see and Irene offered us coupons for wine tastings and the chocolate factory in St. Davids. Ed sent us links to restaurants prior to arriving so we could make some decisions about where to eat. Their home is an easy walk to the shops in the village, along tree-lined streets with beautiful homes. I would highly recommend Abacot Hall if you are planning to travel to Niagara-on-the-Lake. Thank you so much, Ed and Irene. It was such a pleasure to get to know you both. I look forward to a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake