Our friends found about this B and B for our weekend stay, biking and wineries. Ed and Irene were wonderful! They found extra room in the garage to store our bikes and made sure we had coupons for free tastings at the wineries! Our "Elizabeth" room was comfortable and the upstairs "beverage" center for refreshments was wonderful. They even had a little guest fridge for our "doggie bags" and wine. Breakfast was tasty and they even brought out mimosas for all of us to celebrate one of the guests 50th anniversary celebration. A fantastic stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake