I stayed here with 3 friends in August 2012. We had bikes with us and Ed & Irene were very accommodating, letting us store them in their garage. They also kindly let us stay only one night as we were just passing through. As others have said, the place is very clean and comfortable and has a great balcony overlooking the backyard. Ed & Irene are great hosts, bending over backwards to help us select wineries for tastings. I would happily stay here again if given the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake