My husband and I stayed at Abacot B&B 2 weekends ago. We had a fantastic stay. Ed and Irene are great hosts. We arrived early and we able to check in to our room right away which was great because we were being picked up by Crush wine tours early afternoon. Ed suggested a fantastic dinner spot and made reservations for us for that evening. Dinner was in walking distance of the B&B and they had great food and entertainment. Our room, the Queen Victoria room, was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great. Honestly the best cup of coffee I ever had, and my husband loved the tea. The bread was amazing, along with everything else. We both really enjoyed our breakfast and with talking to the other couples as well as Ed and Irene. We would definitely stay here again. The only downside is that it is about a 15 min. walk to the lake and the main street, which isn't bad, but it is a little farther than I originally thought. Other than that - it was everything we expected and more. Had a great evening!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake