“Nice and accommodating people...even for me”

In Elegance Bed and Breakfast
Montreal, Canada
“Nice and accommodating people...even for me”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Thanks Danna for putting up with me. Sorry, I know I wasn't the best guest. There are a lot of issues going on in my life and they are taking a toll on me on how I feel. So that was the reason too I needed to get away. You might think I didn't like my stay, but I did. I really did. And thanks for being so accommodating to all my needs, it really meant a lot for me. I loved your breakfast and the coffee. I didn't eat that much because lately with all my issues I didn't have much appetite.

You are one of the nicest people I know and I wish you all the best. I would like to come back again but only once I am back to 'normal'.

For anyone else looking for a great place to stay, come to In Elegance, they will really take care of you. They REALLY care for you as a person not as a guest. If everyone was this nice the world would be better.

Room Tip: All rooms are really nice and have a fireplace. I went for the biggest one
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Mikka C
inelegance, Owner at In Elegance Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
No worries, we really enjoyed your stay. Many people come to In Elegance to escape from the stress of every day busy life to find calm and tranquility. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and feel free to come back anytime regardless whether you are having a great or not so great day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Hebrew first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Where do I start? We came here to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. The 3 couples all were celebrating and wanted to experience something a little different. This was such a wonderful experience for all of us. We have stayed at a B&B before so we had certain expectations. The other 2 couples had not. To their surprise they were very happy with the experience and would love to stay at In Elegance again.
Dana greeted us at the door with a friendly smile. She took us for a tour of her property. The bedrooms were nicely decorated and very, very clean!!! The rooms were spacious and she had clean white towels and all the necessities that you require in a bathroom just like a hotel. We had the King room which was nicely decorated and spacious. The others were equally as happy and all the bedrooms had their own bathroom so you did not have to go out of your room. They also all had fireplaces. The bathrooms were spotless.
Dana provided us with wine glasses, water glasses, and a small fridge. The group of us (3 couples) enjoyed some wine and cheese while we relaxed in the living room. She provided us with plates, cutting boards, napkins and a cork screw. Once we finished she cleaned up.
Dana provided us with a code so we could go in and out as we pleased. She made sure we knew the area and provided maps and suggestions.
The next morning at 8:00 am there was coffee served in the living room and then at 9:00 am breakfast was ready and waiting at the dinning table. She served, stewed plum with raspberry sauce, fresh orange juice, coffee, homemade jams, homemade apple streusel, cheese souffle with tomatoes and asparagus, cold cuts, cheese and Croissants. It was wonderful. She provided us with free wine tasting cards for different wineries.
The next breakfast was fresh fruit with ricotta cheese sweet cream, orange juice, homemade biscutts, jam, apple danish, strata and cold cuts and cheese. It was unbelievable. She went all out to make sure we were all happy.
Both Dana and Vito were very hospitable and went out of their way to make all of us happy and to address any food allergies. The showed us their grounds which were well looked after. You can tell they take pride in their B&B and want to do everything to please you. If anyone writes a negative review about this B&B then the only thing I can say is that there is no pleasing them. This is one of the best B&B's we have stayed at. It is very close to the main strip of Niagara-on-the lake ( 3min drive), very clean, friendly atmosphere and great breakfast! Don't take a chance on anything else, when you can stay at In Elegance and leave happy!!!!!! Thanks again to Dana and Vito for making all our Anniversary celebrations special!!!

Room Tip: King room is a bit bigger than the 2 other rooms that have queen size beds. All three rooms have sh...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KatandAnth
Palmyra, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 10, 2012

After reading many reviews on Tripadvisor for a B&B in NOTL, we chose In Elegance and we were not disappointed. It is a beautiful, well maintained property located in a very nice residential neighborhood close to wineries, downtown NOTL & a short drive to the falls. Dana & her husband were gracious hosts & helpful with directions, restaurant recommendations, and info about the area. Our room was lovely and very clean with a spacious adjoining bathroom. We cannot say enough about the delicious, gourmet breakfasts the Dana prepared & served in her beautiful dining room. We would go back for the breakfasts alone. We would recommend this B&B to anyone.

1 Thank Fred M
Williamsville, New York
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had a couple days to spend in Niagara Wine Region, and when we booked our accommodations, In Elegance had 1 night open - and we booked immediately on a personal recommendation. We were not disappointed. For roughly the same price as a Courtyard Marriott or Holiday Inn, this bed and breakfast was head and shoulder the better choice. Our hosts were incredibly friendly, the rooms were modern and clean, and they thought of everything from water cooler in the hallway to good quality bikes in the garage! Last but not least - the breakfast was AMAZING and the hosts were friendly and very informative. They told us where to eat, what to see and how to save.... We can't wait to get back to Niagara on another trip and book more time here!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rhonda Joe E
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We chose Elegance for our first experience with B&B and we LOVED IT.
We stayed for 2 nights. The rooms were very nice and clean. The house is located in quit residential area.
Close to bike path, winery and downtown of Niagara on the Lake.
The owners are very friendly, warm and very helpful.
They took very good care of my food allergies which made our stay very pleasant.
The breakfast was also amazing.
I definitely will go back and I recommend it 100%

Room Tip: All the rooms are very nice.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank PerlaApple
Kimberley, Canada
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Our four nights at In Elegance was truly first class. The breakfasts were beyond compare to any other B and B we have stayed in and Dana was so helpful about things to do and see. Our room was excellent and the bed so very comfortable. We are just sorry the weather didn't permit us to have breakfast out in her beautiful garden but her dining table, made just for the B and B, is something to see. She has coffee ready for you an hour before breakfast if you like have a cup in bed while watching the morning news. There is nothing that will disappoint you.

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We spent 2 nights (Regal Room) at this B&B located in a quiet residential area of Niagra-on-the Lake. The B&B is close to many wineries and attractions in the city center. Dana's breakfasts were prepared in gourmet style . Our room was very clean and comfortable. We would highly recommend this establishment to anybody traveling in the region. We will definitely return.

1 Thank Bella D