“One of our very favourite wineries in Niagara!”
Review of Rancourt Winery

Rancourt Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a boutique winery in Niagara-on-the-Lake. We produce small quantities of high quality wine.
Toronto
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“One of our very favourite wineries in Niagara!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We were recently at Vignoble Rancourt Winery on the Easter weekend, our latest of many visits. As usual the hospitality was amazing, upstaged only be the very excellent wine they produce, serve and sell. It is amazing to us how reasonable the prices of the wine are for the quality in the bottle. We were blown away by the Malbec served; as far as we know it's the only Malbec produced in the Niagara region, and is incredibly well done. And don't miss the Noble Rouge, our favourite every day wine. But you'll have to go to the winery to get it, as we have yet to see any of the Rancourt wines in the LCBO, which is a shame.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Lisa_and_Steve

Mississauga, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Crafmanship in Winemaking”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Excellent wine that can not be produced in a large scale winery. Hand picked grapes that need very little sorting before pressing make for a clean tasting wine

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Joe E
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Wonderful boutique winery!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Rancourt winery is a true gem. I enjoyed my visit here so much I've happily recommended it to my friends and family (including my very discerning wine-loving father). Definitely a must-stop when you're in the Niagara region. Not only does it have a fantastic selection of exclusive VQA wines (my favourite was the 2012 Malbec), but the staff is so welcoming, knowledgeable, and fun! The space is charming and rustic, with elegant touches. There is a lovely private room upstairs for special functions, which was dressed and ready to entertain when I passed by it. Rancourt's shop also has lovely gift ideas such as Niagara-based cookbooks and accessories to show off your wine collection. I'll definitely be returning!

Visited November 2013
4 Thank HelenInCanada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A fabulous experience!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Wow - what an experience the Rancourt team put on for us. We were lucky enough to have lunch upstairs while tasting Rancourt wines. Their Cabernet Sauvignon Icewine is delicious! And I am not typically and icewine fan.
The staff was super knowledgeable and friendly - you could tell they not only knew their wines, but took great pride in ensuring a terrific tasting experience.
I left with a case of wine that's already gone.....time to head back to Rancourt for another visit!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank ciara h
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Niagara Malbec! Amazing!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I visited Rancourt on a recommendation and I was lucky because they were just releasing their red Malbec. It was quite a great experience since Niagara barely makes Malbec. It was an absolutely great wine, I had to bring some home. The other wines were also very good but my second favourite was the Noble Blanc. Very worth a visit!

Visited October 2013