“Tasty, Juicy Peaches !”

Van de Laar Orchards
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Van de Laar Orchards! Come visit our Fruit Market located on the Niagara Parkway in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.Enjoy a variety of fresh, locally grown fruit, which is individually sorted to ensure that it is of the highest quality and optimal flavour."Sweet cherries, peaches, plums, apricots, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, corn, apples, pears and grapes are just some of the succulent treats available in season."
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Some years ago while passing Van de Laar's Fruit Stand on the Niagara Parkway my wife and I saw a man standing there eating a peach. The juice was literally running down his arm ! To us this was a good sign so we turned around and went back to buy peaches. We have been buying them there (as well as other fruit) ever since ! In fact, we made a special trip there last evening just for peaches. It is a small roadside stand but the quality and flavour of all their fruit and produce is outstanding. An added bonus is the friendliness and helpfulness of the Staff. Although there are literally hundreds of Fruit Stands in Niagara, Van de Laar's is right at the top !!

2  Thank Old-Grapes

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We live in Niagara and have our selection of places to go to by fresh fruit. We always come back to Van de Laar because the quality is always there. Honest farmers selling great product.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I always choose this route to return to Toronto from a day in Niagara-on-the-Lake, just so I can stop by Van de Laar Orchards to pick up some Italian plums, blueberries, yellow plums, cherries, peaches, nectarines, etc.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Love it, Love it, Love it!!!The service there is great! They are always willing to help you in picking out your choices or the fruits you want. The people are really nice and have smiles om their faces, so you already feel welcome. They have the best selection of Fresh fruits, no matter which you're looking for.

2  Thank Draggyl24
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Just visited Van de Laar Orchards this weekend. The fruit was amazing and the staff was very kind. There was a very nice atmosphere that contributed to the experience. I went for a jog along the Niagara River and again, on my way back, I stopped by at Van de Laar Orchards to purchase another basket of peaches for my family! They were delicious!

1  Thank Jessica N