“Fun and informative”

Taste the Town Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Taste the Town Tours is a walking food and cultural tour suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels. We believe a Food Tour should be a harmonious combination of history, architecture and local cuisine and have developed the tour to ensure the creation of a truly memorable culinary experience. Don't miss out on the 2.5 hour walking food tour in downtown Niagara-on-the-Lake for a unique tour experience like none other.
Belleville, Canada
“Fun and informative”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I took my family on this tour and was surprised to not only get to sample some delicious food but also to get a bit of a history lesson as well as a lesson on architecture. We really enjoyed the tour and the tastings and had a excellent guide. I only wish that we had been taken inside the B&B.

“Good experience”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

There was more walking than we expected but our tour guide was wonderful. Maybe in the future, more sampling and less of a history lesson would be better. I would recommend this tour to fellow tourists

Flemington, New Jersey
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent introduction to N-O-l”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We had a great time with our guide Nick. The food was very good. Our group's favorite spot was different.
The walking tour was fun and a great way to become acquainted with the town. Nick's knowledge of local history made him an ideal guide.

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Awesome Time”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Tasting some local foods ( Jams, Pizza, Fudge ) , to getting acquainted with the history of the area ( wow i never knew individual houses had such stories ) , while walking, and conversing with a friendly tour guide, it was all there. Me and my girlfriend had an awesome time, and came back with a better appreciation for Niagara on the lake.

Burlington, Canada
“Fabulous tour, Stunning sights, Delicious food and Amazing Tour Guide!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I purchased tickets for Taste the Town, Niagara-On-The-Lake, online for my mother and I, and am so glad I did. We both thoroughly enjoyed our time with tour guide, Stephanie, who was a breath of fresh air -- enthusiastic, helpful, considerate, called ahead to inquire about accommodating our allergies, ensuring every member of the group was comfortable and asking for feedback on what we were enjoying. Stephanie is knowledgeable, friendly, an engaging speaker as she shared history we were not aware of, despite many former visits to the city. She gave us a fresh take on the town and its history. The food was excellent. Each tasting was presented beautifully and the owner, Jodie, and her tour guide, Stephanie, both worked hard to ensure our dietary needs and allergies were accommodated. I had called ahead a few weeks and they had no problem ensuring we could eat at each tasting location. It is difficult to eat out with so many allergies, to start with, so the fact that Taste the Town took the time to ensure such a positive experiece was really appreciated and very thoughtful! Stephanie was very personal, she remembered all of the names of our group members, and spoke to each person, personally, during the tour yet kept the tour moving at an excellent pace. There is nothing I would change about the tour -- keep up the great work! We give this tour 5/5 - a top rating!