“Lots of ice cream flavours”

Cows Niagara On The Lake
Edmonton, Canada
“Lots of ice cream flavours”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

They offer lots of flavours including the main flavours and some unique choices which were very tasty.

nyc
“great variety of flavors”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

very popular but expensive ice cream parlor with unusual flavors and large variety on the main street

Minneola, Florida
“Hands down some of the best ice cream I ever ate.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We were not familiar with this brand but the line out the door waiting for ice cream drew me in. I love ice cream, Cold Stone Creamery and Ben and Jerry's are a couple of my favorites. Well now I can add Cows to that list. The ice cream combo's were awesome. Too bad they don't have any stores in the states.

Of course I had to get a picture of the giant cow they have in the middle of the store. This is definitely on my list of places to visit again anytime I am in Canada.

• Visited August 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Wonderful selection of ice cream, so hard to choose! The T-shirts are just hilarious and fun to read - we bought 2!

Toronto, Canada
“Good Ice cream”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Personally I don't like ice cream that much bc is to sweet and to creamy, I do prefer Italian gelato. We stop there bc our relatives from Europe want to try it. Cow's ice cream was better than regular ice cream I had in past but I still prefer gelato. Young children working there are nice and friendly.