Darlington House Bed and Breakfast
Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$214
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$321
$234
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$148
BranCliff Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$187
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$124
Hotels.com
$218
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$218
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$147
$124
Maria's Bed and Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$196
Queen's Landing(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$203
All reviewsmy husband and ieggs benedictwonderful hostsshaw festivalfellow guestswalk into townour night staywalked everywherequiet areacrepesnext morningperfect staylocation was perfectstayed longerthis past weekendboth morningsroom was spacious
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My girlfriends and I stayed at Darlington house for 2 nights, and could not have made a better choice. Julie (who is from Darlington, UK) and Mark are the most gracious and welcoming of hosts. Breakfasts were made to order - with a fabulous surprise array of fresh fruits and pastries, and our rooms were absolutely perfect - quiet and very roomy. I could only wish for a bed this comfortable at home. They have a beautiful home and I feel honoured they let us stay and experience it for a while :) I cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Spent a wonderful romantic weekend in Niagara on the Lake. Chose the Darlington and couldn't have imagined a better place. It was my first time at a Bed and Breakfast. Julie and Mark were the best hosts. Very accommodating and pleasant to converse with. We stayed in the Oakdene Room and got an extra package of Roses, wine and chocolates. Very clean and impressive. A nice short walk through the park across the street, took us into a small town where we shopped and ate. And in the evening, we took a horse and carriage ride throughout the streets to view all the old houses. Each one very well groomed and beautiful to view. I would definitely go back there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My friend and I spent just one night at Darlington House, but it was a wonderful stay. Julie and Mark were very friendly and took such great care of us. Both of us have dietary restrictions and they took this into account with their breakfast menu. The house is wonderfully decorated and has all of the comforts of home - beautiful, clean and everything you could possibly want or need!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Just got back from two nights at Darlington House and it was an amazing time. The 77 Yarm felt so luxurious and overall the decor is a great mix of old and modern. Hosts Julie and Mark are the nicest people!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I stayed at the Darlington house in the 77 Yarms room with my fiance while my brother and sister stayed in another room. The room was fabulous and comfortable with a gigantic bed and lots of space. They had all the ammenities one could need, including a common guest ktichen with free bottled water in the fridge and two different single serve coffee machines. We were excited from our wine tasting during the day and couldn't sleep much so we grabbed a dvd from the library they had and watched it in the comfort of our room....a great way to fall asleep. In the morning we awoke to a breakfast of home made granola, fresh fruit and delicious waffles along with fresh juice and more sides than I can remember.

The hosts were extremely friendly / warm and not remotely intrusive, which can be a rare quality in B&B's. We will certainly be returning soon, in fact I believe we've found a destination for our anniversary.

Thanks for a wonderful weekend.

Room Tip: I only had the opportunity to see 77 Yarms and Ravensdale (spelling??) but I would certainly reccommend 77 Yarms for couples.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family