“Top Notch”
Bathroom
Deck with Gazeboo
Gazeboo
Backyard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mashavoo
pickering
“Top Notch”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

My husband and I rented out the cottage for the weekend Jan 4th. I am so happy we did. Orsi thought of everything. The place is beautiful,cozy and fun!!

We laughed all the time. I'm actually still here at the kitchen table sending this review. We have found a place where we can call home. The neighbor hood is quiet and peaceful, exactly what we needed. The wine is perfect!!

We will be back for sure...this is a must.all the little added touches makes the cottage the place to be...no worries.communication with orsi is the best..she answers everything I asked....and fast

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: cleanliness,cozy
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Laura_G_N...
Northern Ireland
“Comfortable and Cozy...a home away from home!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Booking a place to stay away from home can be quite a daunting task as there is often a lot of choice! Well I can happily say that A Doll House Cottage was an excellent choice and we would happily return. First of all, the location is excellent, you are only minutes away from the main street (Queen Street) of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Upon arrival, Orsi (our host) greeted us with a very warm welcome and was happy to help, should we have had any queries. The cottage is tastefully decorated and is well prepared with everything you need...the bottle of wine was a lovely touch too. As we were there in the winter we were always concerned about the cold weather but the cottage is so easy to heat making it so cozy and comfortable. I slept on the futon (in the living room) which was perfect, surprisingly comfy! The rest of my family enjoyed the beds which they say were great! Orsi is a very friendly host and even went out of her way to shovel the driveway when it snowed, she made our stay all that more enjoyable! I would definitely recommend A Doll House if you need somewhere to stay that it close by to the main street, it's just what you need!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
OH, USA
Reviewed September 24, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

Sep 24, 2012
Thank you for staying at A Doll House Cottage and Thank You for a lovely review! I hope to see you again in the near future. Orsi
Windsor Ontario

GA
Reviewed July 11, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Rugged travelers
Jul 11, 2012
Thank you kindly! I love your picture:)
Ottawa
Reviewed July 7, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Jul 7, 2012
Thank you so much. I hope to see you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing