As you can see from some of my reviews: I can be a harsh critic. But...if praise is justified, I will say so.
This is one of these places. We were only staying 1 night and I had just booked something that looked good, had good reviews etc, but I wasn't overly excited by the hotel.
Well I was wrong: when we arrived after an 8 hour drive from Boston and survived the tackiness of Niagara, we found a quiet and comfortable haven here. Everything was perfect:
- warm and professional service at check in. Very smooth process
- good suggestion for dinner
- amazing room. We stayed in room 204. I am not sure it was a standard room. I had payed for standard but it was very big with 2 big windows, beautiful modern bathroom, 2 couches, king bed with great bedding. Big tv,robes, coffee maker and even TV in bathroom!! We loved loved the room
- breakfast: what a treat to sit out on the porch and enjoy breakfast in the sun? We loved it and breakfast was very yummy. Service again was perfect.
- location is nice on Picton/ Queen street with all shops and restaurants.
I loved the little town and would definitely choose this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shaw Club Hotel epitomizes contemporary luxury. Designed to feel more like a private club than a hotel, each sophisticated guestroom is individually accentuated with the latest technology and has been designed to ensure unparalleled comfort. Located directly across the street from the Shaw Festival Theatre, The Shaw Club offers full service accommodation and extraordinary dining at its restaurant, Zees Patio & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Shaw Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaw Club Hotel And Spa
- Shaw Club Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Shaw Hotel