“Anniversary To Remember”

Wellington House B&B
London, Ontario, Canada
“Anniversary To Remember”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and i stayed for our anniversary. It was our first time at a bed and breakfast. We were absolutely blown away by the rooms, the service and the view. It is located on the south end of the main strip and is a close walk to all of the amenities. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Ask for their advice, they will be happy to help you make the right decision. We toured all 3 rooms...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Canton, Ohio
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This B&B is located directly across from the Shaw Theatre, 3 blocks from the Prince of Wales Hotel and more shopping that ANY woman can imagine! Unique shops, beautiful landscaping, wineries galore, and such good food. Niagara-on-the Lake, Canada is a destination you will come back again and again to.

Room Tip: Only 3 rooms available and repeaters book early, if you aren't booked by March, you won't be...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank rmh_11
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I was lucky enough to spend a few days recently at the Wellington House with my niece and her husband. While they took the leisurely and scenic drive into Niagara Falls on the first day, I was more that content to experience some of the many features that the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake had to offer. I enjoyed visiting the many unique gift shops on the main street, where the promenades were beautifully planted, as were many of the nearby cross streets. The next day, after a delicious and beautifully presented breakfast, we visited some of the numerous garden centres in the vicinity and were not disappointed! Next time I come, I`ll be sure to book a show at the Shaw Festival, which is immediately opposite the Wellington House, though it wouls be somewhat hard to leave a spot with such spacious and well-appointed rooms and a balcony reserved for guests overlooking a spectacular garden setting of its own.

Room Tip: Hard to choose. All rooms were quite spacious, with an ensuite, gas fireplace and a private sitting...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I spent a wonderful weekend at Wellington House. I can't say enough about the fabulous time we had. Not just the beautiful town but this B&B has it all. Location, location, location. Beautiful rooms and a wonderful balcony to view the gardens coming alive in spring. The owners made us feel right at home, not intrusive but ready to answer any questions we had. We will be back!

Stayed April 2012
London
Reviewed December 1, 2011

This place made our stay. Beautifully decorated, spacious and exceptionally clean. My husband and I took my parents for their 65th wedding anniversary and my mom spent most of the time on the upper balcony looking at the Shaw Theater. Friendly owners made you feel right at home. Breakfast was included and home cooked. Would recommend this location to anyone wanting a relaxing night and walking distance to anywhere in Niagara-On-The-Lake.

Room Tip: Front rooms have a great view.
  • Stayed January 2011, traveled with family