Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
What a nice surprise

I have to admit, for an unknown reason, I was going backwards to this winery. I read a few comments... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2018
Praline23
Montreal, Canada
via mobile
One of the best!

An absolute must if you visit the area! Between the knowledgeable staff, beautiful location and... read more

Reviewed September 7, 2018

from $56.26
from $117.79
from $31.10
More Info
All reviews italian style pinot grigio gift card wine tasting tasting room red blend beautiful building family history great wine niagara region cab franc tasting area estate winery wine club tasting experience wine making different wines
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is one of our fav wineries in NOTL. We just love the ambiance of winery which is a little like being in a little town in Tuscany! It truly is unique as far a NOTL wineries go.

The wines are reasonably priced and good value. We especially like their Pinot Grigio and Cab Sauvignon.

The winery is still a work in progress and one of the reasons we like going back year after year is to check out the progress! We are especially looking forward to when the banquet facilities will be completed as it promises to be a perfect wedding setting!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife and I visited this winery after visiting many other wineries (of which we didn't leave any review) but we felt it was worth the time to place a review for this one. The overall service was excellent and very personalized. Emphasis was put on the family story and on the wine production process. We tasted a couple of whites and most of their reds. The reds were amazing and left the villa with 20 bottles and an 'amici' fidelity card for further online ordering. The reds were a bit pricey but with the rebate offered by the amici card everything levels itself out. Looking forward to revisiting the villa and possibly eat some wood fire pizza in that cool looking oven that was outside when we were there.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

it looks very pretty from the outside but the staff there is ruthless and very mean. they have no customer service, the manager is more like a security guard. They are very unwelcoming, go to other wineries were they actually appreciate you and value you as a customer. so don't get fooled by the aperience skip this winery, unless you like being treated like garbage

7  Thank jmc7678
Reviewed July 15, 2013

“NOT WORTH YOUR TIME"

I was visiting many wineries with a group of people and had a great experience up until we reached the doorsteps of Colaneri. We were actually told to leave for no apparent reason. We didn't even step into the place! He was the manager on top of that. I would never recommend to spend the time visiting this place.

4  Thank rob t
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I've been to Niagara-on-the-Lake a handful of times now for wine tasting weekend getaways. This is the first time I've made my way to Colaneri, and I wish I had found it earlier. The wines here are some of the best in the region, and the building is absolutely beautiful. Next time I visit I will hopefully do a tour of the facilities.