“Good soup, sandwich & salad choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Taste - CLOSED

Taste
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Description: Newly opened this summer
California
“Good soup, sandwich & salad choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Taste features "build your own" salads and sandwiches in which they offer a wide variety of choices. We have found it consistently good with fresh and plentiful ingredients, the kind of place we tend to revisit.

• Visited August 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Disappointed.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

I ordered a pulled pork sandwich for $10. The pulled pork was unseasoned and bland. It tasted as if it was cooked unseasoned. In the end, I felt that I would have been better finding and going to a Subways!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank wpak
Pike Road, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best salads!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Niagara Falls, but we would drive here everyday for lunch.The best greek salad - fresh greens and plenty of Feta cheese! The restaurant is small, but with a modern, casual design. It also has a few tables to sit outside and enjoy the busy main shopping street. The staff is very nice and helpful. Definetly the best place for a sandwich, soup or salad.

• Visited July 2013
toronto
“taste the healthy option its a no, no.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

salad was not that fresh, my pesto chicken had no pesto and was dry... and with a coffee was 21.00 dollars. I know its Niagara on the Lake but if I had been there a couple of hours earlier I could have had the $ 22.00 buffet at the Prince of Wales. Even my coffee was cold ! not worth it. I realized they are new and the season its short, but my lunch other then seating outside on a sunny day was all I enjoyed.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank martytoronto
New Hartford, NY
“Fresh and interestng”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Had lunch here. Carrot soup was outstanding. Their food is so fresh and delicious. The service is friendly and very nice. Cafeteria style but all sandwiches and salads are made fresh to order. Everything coming out looked really good.

Visited July 2013