“Terrible customer care, terrible Ice wine”

Joseph's Estate Wines
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I went to their outlet bought bottle of ICE Wine has terrible taste had to throw it out

Also, they had some Wine tasting gathering with one free Macaroon ONLY for whom has obtained the booklet !!!!!!

My husband took one glass of the sample (by mistake,we did not know) suddenly the lady in charge said "OH NOOOOO, this sample is for people who already registered", we were shocked!!! I asked her how much is one bottle of it?she replied: "13$", that means for only 50 cents!!! of wine she panicked!!!

Unfortunately we already bought the Ice Wine

Sorry for them, Ive been in many winery, never seen such a behavior

Never go their do not recommend at all

3  Thank Laleh T

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Toured 4 wineries by bus, this one was the on the low end. Host needs more people skills, thought she was just having a bad day until another guest stated "She was that way last time too!"
The winery's housekeeping was not up to health standards, dirty, sloppy cleaning of some equipment, rubbish piled to the sides. Took a chance and bought a case of Pinot Noir, weeks later we shared with friends and found not all wine in each bottle tasted the same. Several different batches / flavors in each bottle, we all tasted the same aroma's and flavors by comparing 3 bottles together in different glasses. Will never return or buy from here again.

1  Thank SnDNorth
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Eleanor was interesting, informative and kept us entertained as she poured us wines. Cute little winery.

2  Thank Lacey B
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Despite poor weather on the day of our visit to various wineries, this one was the most educational and outstanding one.
Long tables were simply laid out with wine glassess for tasting. It was important to have different glassess for different wines, which unfortunately, some other wineries did not consider it as a necessity.
Marlene was a good teacher and a good guide who explained wine tasting and some of their produce in a simple and interesting way. I felt I was back to school again, but without the fear of being punished if I got the answer wrong!! We were all very impressed by her presentation.
We also had a tour round the site of their wine production which was educational. This really helped you to be more appreciative next time when you have something delicious slipping down your throat.
Compared with other wineries we visted on the day (Totally 4), this one was small but memorable.

2  Thank pb1954
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This winery had my favorite Ice Wine. It was very smooth and reasonable. The staff was friendly and willing answer questions.

2  Thank ILuv2travel64