“Great place to enjoy a leisurely dinner”
Review of Play Urban Cafe

Play Urban Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Play Urban Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Glendale Avenue
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We were welcomed and seated immediately. The waitress was very informative and the food and service were excellent.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Nice little bar, with a solo entertainer..... fairly priced drinks for the location - nice, attentive servers.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

wow! the tandoori chicken with chickpea cucumber salad was so good! and warm naan bread... I will order that again for sure!!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Being a club Member, I have been to Play quite a few times, and I have never been disappointed. My most recent visit however, stands out from the rest. We had a 10 of us for lunch one Saturday and I cannot say enough about the service we received! Our server was fantastic and so friendly, and I was so impressed when a gentleman ( whom I later found our was one of the owners) came to ask us how our meal/service was and then sent us all over a glass of champagne! After we had finished eating, we were WOWed once again when our server brought out this incredible chocolate fondue plate for our table. Just amazing, we felt so special, Thank-you White Oaks!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is one of the two restaurants at our hotel. The food and the service were great. The only bad thing is that the service was very slow. Maybe it was only that night, but we will never know since we never returned. We wanted to try other restaurants in the area. But do not get mistaken, the food was worth waiting for.