“Short break planners extraordinaire!”
Review of AquaBella B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara-on-the-Lake
AquaBella B&B
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We spent 2 nights here during a wider holiday to Canada with a view to some civilised 'down time' from the bigger cities. Niagara on the Lake did not disappoint and the experience was enhanced by the completely professional and convivial pairing of Faith & David. The house is beautiful and organised to ensure that guests have time and space to relax with a free supply of coffee and home baking (one of the few B&Bs I've ever been in where you actually feel able to stray from your room). The house is spotlessly clean and packed with accurate local information which Faith has clearly sourced carefully and there is plenty of opportunity to lightly grill the hosts for even more local knowledge. David helped us plan an on-bicycle wine tour which, thanks to the networking of this twosome, cost us only the price of bike hire (saved us at least $80). We ably managed to sample 30 and still bring david back unused vouchers. The final positive is saved for breakfast ... POSITIVELY SUPERB. I want the Aquabella to be an hours drive from my house in order that I can go every second weekend (every week would be decadent); sadly it's 8 hours on a plane. The bar for my B&B reviews is now well and try set. I expect to be limbo-ing under it for quite some time to come.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband, sister & her husband and myself stayed here while we were riding the Greater Niagara Circle Route...it was a great experience! Faith & David were great hosts...the rooms were ideal...breakfast was wonderful...highly recommend if ever in the area.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at the AquaBella for three nights (2 to 4 July). This is a wonderful B&B, our hosts Faith and David did make our stay much easier, they give us excellent tips on cycling routes around the region, recommended winery tours, restaurants and what to visit while in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Our room was stunning, clean and very well appointed. The breakfasts were superb...The place to stay in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Denyse and Jacques
Ottawa, Ontario

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed at AquaBella in June 2013. Our room was beautiful and extremely homely. Faith and David were awesome in terms of advice on where to dine, what vineyards to visit and tips on what to do. The breakfast was 10 out of 10. Its a short walk across the park to King Street so the location is perfect. A really enjoyable stay and will definitely be back in the future. Thanks again!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My wife, mother and I recently stayed at the Aquabella B&B. It was absolutely terrific. Hosts David and Faith are really meant for the business. They are very attentive to the needs and wants of guests. They live close to the venue of the Shaw Festival which we had a chance to enjoy. It was nice to sit in the garden. They are also close to the wineries and gave us discount tickets for wine tastings while were there. We highly recommend this B&B as a great place to get away.

Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My girlfriend and I recently had the opportunity and pleasure to stay at this beautiful B&B in stunning Niagara on the Lake. We received the warmest of welcomes upon our arrival by Faith and David. Their warm personalities and hospitality made us feel at home, instantly. They gave us a tour of the beautiful property and helped us with suggestions regarding restaurants, wineries and attractions in the area. Last but not least our room for the night, "The Falls" was spacious and clean, the washroom large and spotless with a clawfoot tub and stand up shower. The King size bed was extremely comfortable and a great night sleep was had to prepare us for the succulent breakfast prepared by the hosts at 9 am. I will not be telling you what we had the pleasure to eat, you have to experience it for yourself. We enjoyed our stay so much that we booked our second trip for later this year while checking out later that morning. Faith and David are 2 gracious hosts that opened their heart and home to us and that's precisely what makes Aquabella a GREAT B&B. Do yourself a favor if you're reading this, book a room for the weekend, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to stay at the AquaBella B&B with a few girlfriends. The home is exceptionally attractive and set in a beautiful neighbourhood in Niagara on the Lake. Each bedroom (there are 3) is beautifully decorated and has it's own bathroom with shower (one also has a tub). The rooms feature extremely comfortable beds. My room came supplied with a robe, which I always appreciate. In addition to your room, you have access to the lovely living room and kitchen, which are for the use of the guests (our wonderful hosts Faith and David live in a separate addition to the home). It was great to be able to putter around and have tea or coffee and read the provided paper before anyone was awake! Mid morning, Faith and David arrive to pull together a delicious breakfast for the guests and can help with any plans you are making your day in Niagara on the Lake. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the AquaBella to anyone and plan to return for another visit with my husband.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends