“Delightful meal!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ravine Winery Restaurant

Ravine Winery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ravine Winery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Canadian, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At Ravine we are blessed with a culinary program that has a lot more to offer then just talented cooks in the kitchen.We are among the few self standing restaurants that bake our own bread, raise our own pigs, grow our own certified organic vegetables while pairing our meals with the guidance and discriminating palate of a wine maker and in house sommelier.We are extremely proud of our service team and confident in the level of hospitality that will be shown to your table whenever you choose to dine with us at Ravine.
Bethel, ME
“Delightful meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

This is a restaurant that knows how to take care of its guests! We arrived early evening on a weekday; restaurant seemed fairly busy, with a large group outside on porch. Our order was taken promptly, wine and bread served. Then...a very long wait! We were on vacation, so weren't in any hurry, though hunger pangs were becoming noticeable! After a while, our waitress came over, apologized for the wait, offered to top off our wine glasses and bring more bread, and assured us that our meal would be out soon. (Considering that the wine here goes for $10/glass, we were pleased by the offer.)
Well, that meal was worth waiting for! The manager himself served us, and also apologized for the wait and thanked us for our patience. The food was wonderful, cooked perfectly, and the wine suggested for pairing was perfect. As we finished and the waitress started clearing our plates, she announced that she had a little surprise for us. A beautiful plate with a sampling of desserts appeared!

We understand that things can sometimes go wrong in the best of kitchens, but the way this restaurant's staff handled the problem was exemplary!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank BellaBaggins

• Korean first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Best Meal EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

While visiting NOTL we ran into some fellow Pittsburghers the first evening there and they were raving about what an amazing lunch they had that day at a local vineyard--it was so good they were thinking about going back the next day to eat. What?? Why not try as many new places during your trip--right? Well, now our curiosity was piqued--and we had to see for ourselves. We ventured to Ravine Vineyards the next day and had the most amazing dining experience. When we got to the restaurant--they told us it would be a 15 minute wait for a table (we hadn't made a reservation) and graciously gave us a free 'tasting coupon' to go next store to the Vineyard to try out some of their wines. When we did sit down to eat, all the food looked great. My husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich (which he openly admitted to being one of the best sandwiches he had eaten during his 47 years on this earth!) and I ordered the wood oven 'pizza of the day' which consisted of hot sausage and hot peppers. Absolutely scrumptious meal that we bragged about for the rest of the day--to anyone who made eye-contact with us. Beautiful vineyard, great food and lovely property. You must see for yourself!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Dori C
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing food, but double check your reservation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

I wanted to do something different and special for my parents' 40th wedding anniversary so I chose to take them to Ravine Winery Restaurant. The main draw was that it is an organic vineyard, however, do note that the process is not completely organic, or so we were told. I made my reservation on opentable quite in advance (maybe a month or two before) and then called the day before to make sure all was in order. The lady I spoke with confirmed my reservation, even reading back the requests I had made on opentable. She said, "see you tomorrow" and we ended the call. When we got there for our lunch reservation, it was not there in the computer. Luckily they had a table available anyway, but I wonder if I can rely on my reservations at this place in the future. Perhaps the lady I spoke with erased the reservation by accident, but at least they gave us a table. Good thing too because the food was amazing. I would highly recommend it and we will be back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank GourmetFoodie3333
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great food, great atmosphere. Definitely recommend stopping in for lunch during your wine tours! Would visit again!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Meagan E
Rome, Italy
“This is Niagara on the Lake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

My partner and I fell in love with Ravine a few years ago on our annual vacation in Niagara. We've returned many times leaving even more satisfied than the last visit. With such great staff, wine, food and atmosphere it's a no-brainer to see this place doing so well. Check out their oyster nights in the summer and the pizza is to die for! Also there's usually several vegetarian friendly options!

• Visited May 2014