“Ravine is the Best!”

Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Ravine we are blessed with a culinary program that has a lot more to offer then just talented cooks in the kitchen.We are among the few self standing restaurants that bake our own bread, raise our own pigs, grow our own certified organic vegetables while pairing our meals with the guidance and discriminating palate of a wine maker and in house sommelier.We are extremely proud of our service team and confident in the level of hospitality that will be shown to your table whenever you choose to dine with us at Ravine.
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Just had dinner at the Ravine restaurant this weekend. Great food and great service. The lamb shank with lentils was to die for. Our waiter ,"Handsome Dave" knew the wines and helped us make great choices. We returned on Monday to visit the tasting room and had another fabulous experience. We left with quite a few bottles. Looking forward to our next stop by!

1  Thank Beth K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,449)

996 - 1,000 of 1,449 reviews

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I've had the opportunity to dine at Ravine more than once, and every time I've been here it's been an absolute pleasure. The decor, the service, the food, and the wine are all wonderful. I recommend this place to everyone I know that visits the Niagara wine region.

1  Thank Daniel O
Reviewed February 2, 2014

What a find! We first visited this winery in the summer and were so surprised to find such a gem in NOL wine country. It has such a warm inviting space, we couldn't wait to go back.
We had brunch there during Ice Wine festival. Amazing food and Great service. Loved the mushroom leek tart with fried duck egg. The burgers were scrumptious as well.
Loved this place, will always go back when visiting Niagara on the Lake. Great value as well.

1  Thank Ellis G
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Ravine's is a consistently satisfying gem that I will continue to visit every chance I can. My most recent visit (and I've been numerous times) was for lunch during the week. Great food, the chicken liver parfait is definitely my favorite appetizer. I had the liver and the Ravine Burger with frits as my main course.
The view overlooking the vineyard is stunning and can be enjoyed all year round. Whether sitting out on the back patio enjoying a cold beer and wood oven pizza in the summer, or looking out from inside during the colder months, Ravine's view, great staff and terrific food gets a 5 out of 5 in my books.

1  Thank Niagarawinelover
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Small and friendly restaurant with tasting room next door. We had several people - locals and at other wineries recommend this place. Food was good and reasonably priced.

2  Thank Kathy M