“Gotta go!!”

Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Ravine we are blessed with a culinary program that has a lot more to offer then just talented cooks in the kitchen.We are among the few self standing restaurants that bake our own bread, raise our own pigs, grow our own certified organic vegetables while pairing our meals with the guidance and discriminating palate of a wine maker and in house sommelier.We are extremely proud of our service team and confident in the level of hospitality that will be shown to your table whenever you choose to dine with us at Ravine.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is the second visit to the winery and we were able to enjoy the restaurant in spite of the rain. Food absolutely delicious with a Ravine Cab franc. We have traveled back to New York on both trips with a couple of cases of Ravine wines. Their, I will call the Musician Series Chardonnay is supple and has just the right amount of oak to enjoy with crab or lobster and melted butter. We ration our Ravine wine so that we don't run out until our next trip. Well worth the relaxed and enjoyable time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,454)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I visited the Ravine Winery Restaurant for our anniversary. We were impressed before we even stepped out of the car. Beautiful scenery, gorgeous building....
We sat outside(which I HIGHLY recommend you do) and got to gaze at the beautiful vineyards in the sunset while we sipped our wine.
We both shared a salad, and each had the fish. The meal was incredible. Fresh. Great presentation. And amazing flavour.
We will be back with friends for sure!

1  Thank KristinN2
Reviewed August 19, 2013

From the lovely new décor (although I rather liked the old mismatched chairs) to the charming greeter and wait staff the Ravine did not disappoint. After a fun wine taste next door we were seated by the window, too hot, and then graciously seated again, just right. The menu was interesting and varied without overwhelming. Everything was delicious and well presented. Special commendation to staff, attentive, informed, and engaging. I visit NOTL at least twice a year and the Ravine is a must - do.
(Be sure and visit there "food truck" at the Supper Market on Wednesday nights, yummy)

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We wanted to visit somewhere special for a birthday celebration and our expectations were met. There was casual dining outdoors and a more sophisticated setting inside. We were pleased with the selections and the service. We had a lovely view of the vineyards and intend to return for one of the jazz evenings.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

It was my 3rd visit to this restaurant. This time I brought my cousin and wife from the UK. They live in" beer country" in the UK so I thought they might enjoy "wine country". We really enjoyed the tour, the guide was very knowledgeable, the wine tasting excellent. We had lunch, once again excellent. The wait staff very pleasant, food to die for. I will be bringing my sister and husband from Muskoka here next month along with their UK visitors.