“Favourite dinner spot in Niagara region”

Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Canadian, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At Ravine we are blessed with a culinary program that has a lot more to offer then just talented cooks in the kitchen.We are among the few self standing restaurants that bake our own bread, raise our own pigs, grow our own certified organic vegetables while pairing our meals with the guidance and discriminating palate of a wine maker and in house sommelier.We are extremely proud of our service team and confident in the level of hospitality that will be shown to your table whenever you choose to dine with us at Ravine.
London, Canada
“Favourite dinner spot in Niagara region”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is my second trip to Ravine for dinner & both times have been wonderful. This time my husband & I brought his parents, who are particular with their meals. They both loved this restaurant as much as we do.
We ordered appetizers, main course and dessert to share. Arrive with a hungry belly, as the serving sizes are decent.
The food is carefully prepared with interesting & innovated flavour combinations. My favourite entree is the pickerel, while my husband loves the beef.
I also love Ravine wines, so it was great to have those options throughout dinner. Their rose and riesling are my favourites.
I highly recommend this restaurant for a special occasion amongst a group of adults or romantic dinner for two.

1 Thank trvlwrldgrl

• Korean first
niagara falls
“OK”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went on line to see menu. Booked a reservation for 4. Sat at a nice table by the windows. Menu that evening did not match with the on line menu ?? Not crazy about the menu that evening. We almost left but server was very nice. Food came and as expected, small portions. it was just OK.

Toronto
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great winery and great restaurant. In particular, the mussels were some of the best we experience. Also the soups were execellent. Ravive Winery Restaurant is of our list when ever we visit the Niagara (Niagara-of-the-Lake) area.

• Visited August 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant should have a Michelin star rating! I emailed ahead of time and asked if the chef would prepare a local tasting menu paired with niagara wines. He was obliged to do so! The meal was extraordinary and was paired perfectly. The service provided by Joe T. was non-stop and was flawless. He had an extensive knowledge of the cuisine as well as the wine. If you are looking for a superb dining exerience in Niagara-on-the lake this a must! Thank you for the memorable experience.

Caledonia, Canada
“Best meal I have eaten in a long time”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for dinner last Saturday during a special weekend away in Niagara. I always ask around for referrals prior to eating out because I hate wasting money on mediocre food and inflated prices and Ravine Bistro came highly recommended by a family member who is "in the know" and works in the local wine industry. We were not disappointed. Everything from the warm and pleasant greeting on arrival to the expert and knowledgeable service to the subtle yet elegant decor was wonderful. The owners of this winery and restaurant have very obviously examined every detail - the staff are young and enthusiastic but impeccably trained (polishing each piece of silver before carefully placing it on the table) and knowledgeable about the food and the wines. Even the washrooms were spotlessly clean. On the advice of our server we both chose off the special winter menu - 4 courses for $44.00 per person which I thought was excellent value. The food was very obviously a labour of love - subtle flavours, wonderful and inspired food pairings, carefully prepared and presented, perfect portion sizes. Every bite was delightful. Absolutely 5 stars. We actually returned on Sunday to purchase more delicious bread from their on-site bakery and some wonderful wines - we will return and have already recommended to several other couples. If I have one criticism - your signs and gravel roadway in off the main road should be better lit - you deserve to be alot busier!