“Request Kate!”

$77.61*
Wine Tasting and Chocolate Strawberry Dipping
Ranked #15 of 35 Tours in Niagara-on-the-Lake
More attraction details
Owner description: In Niagara Wine Country, our Grape and Wine Tour Team are known as the Special Event Planners to count on for the incredible expertise in wine touring planning, day trips & specialty events. For groups of two or more guests to larger corporate/social group tours as large as 300 guests all in one day! Our special event planning experience is what is really appreciated and valued by our guests and corporate clients and what makes us stand out. With over 20 years' experience in coordinating exceptional personal and group tours, some would say we are special event planners extraordinaire. We love what we do! It's all about you! "Wine Down With Us"
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Request Kate!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We had an amazing time. Kate was very informative and interesting! I would definitely book again and request her!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sarah8357

Denver, Colorado
“Bachelorette Review”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Barbara,
I just wanted to send you a quick note... I organized a bachelorette group wine tour with you for last Saturday. I just wanted you to know how happy I was with everything! I am so thankful for your patience with my many emails of questions and comments through out the organizational process. Everyone had a great day! Also the bus operator and Tour Guide were fantastic! My many thanks for a fabulous outing. Ann-Marie S.

Visited March 2013
Medicine Hat, Canada
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Underwhelming Winery visits...”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We visited Niagara Falls in mid October and booked the "Best Kept Secret Dinner Tour". We have been on several wine tours over the years, and always look forward to dsicovering local favourites when visiting any wine region, which are often the small boutique type wineries rather than the large highly commercial ones. To the credit of our driver, he did his best to add value to our tour, by guiding us through the city of Niagara on the Lake, which we enjoyed as much as the winery visits themselves. I am not sure who decides on the wineries the driver visits, but unfortunately we found the winery choices of this tour somewhat underwhelming.

The service itself offers good value, door to door service, tasting at three wineries and dinner, which is all priced well. Plus our driver was quite knowledgeable and did his best to go the extra mile, that said I cannot give this attraction top marks. We visited 3 wineries, including the Niagara College Teaching Winery, which was our first stop and included a guided tour of this facility complete with tasting. Tasting their Ice Wine was the only real standout of our day, the college is the first to offer a blend of 7 red grapes to make up a pretty decent Ice Wine.

Dinner at the Riverbend Inn was nice, but not the hit out of the park that we were expecting.

One of the other two wineries was quite dissapointing, not necessarily due to the wine, and the third was only average in my opinion.

If I were to visit the region again, I'd definately specify my interests and avoid at least two of the wineries visited.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Roving_Hatter
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best in class service”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I would like to let the world know that the service of this tour is best in class. They picked us up from the hotel in niagara despite we had a rainy day. They we were escorted to the various nice winery. The tour guide and driver were very friendly and tell us all the tips, histories and advise us on what kind of wines to purchase. Also noted that they receive zero commission from the wineries they brought us to. They organize all wines we bought from each wineries into various boxes with numbers so each group of us end up with our own boxes of 'shopping spree'. They didnt charge us extras for all these...and the tour guide carefully take all if our wines to the truck of the car despite its a rainy day. We were picked up on time at the end of our dinner and i stupidly left the umbrella in the tourbus!!! Our tour guide very nicely bring it back to our hotel front desk despite all the hassle andnicely conclude our story with the tour. Sorry that we didnt get a chance to personally say thank you very much to the tour guide, but we hope he knows everything that he did for us was ver much greatly appreciated.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank X12351612341
Ottawa, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“A relaxing and enjoyable afternoon in Ontario's wine country”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We booked the 'Afternoon Delight Wine Tour' only one day in advance and found the staff of Grape and Wine tours to be very pleasant and accomodating. We were picked up from our Hotel in Niagara falls and then chaufferred to three different wineries in one afternoon. The first stop was quite a non-traditinal winery (and in fact a teaching winery) at Niagara College where we received a fun and informal session on how wine is made and most importantly, how to properly snif, taste and interpret various types of wines. The next two wineries (including Konzelmann Estate) were more traditional and the visit was focused on sampling wines. Overall, the tour was an excellent way to see the Niagara region, snap some photos of vineyards and learn about local, Ontario wines and the competitive wine Industry (not to mention the tasting of various whites, reds and dessert wines). I would recommend this tour to anyone - younger or old or whether you are local or from abroad - this was a great way to casually catch a glimpse of what this peaceful and picturesque region has to offer.

Visited September 2012