“Unique italian flavors”

Nina Gelateria & Pastry Shop
Cuisines: French, German, Italian, Swiss
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: European styled gelateria, creperie, pastry shop, pizzeria and panini sandwiches. Also offered are espresso, cappuccino, latte, coffee and cold drinks.
“Unique italian flavors”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I was craving ice cream and it seemed like all of the ice cream shops were closed due to the recent storm. We lucked out. I was diggers to see a Bacio flavor after one of my favorite Italian chocolates Baci. I had a medium dish that was $5.99 and had two additional flavors pistachio and Ferrero they were all delicious. The price seemed a bit high than what we are used to paying in the US but it was delicious. My husband had raspberry sorbet and said his was very good too.

• Korean first
Streetsboro, Ohio
“Quick and easy”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Everything about my experience at Nina was positive. After a couple days of fast-paced Niagara Falls, crowds, and heat, I was ready for something easy.

The gelateria was nearly empty when I walked in, which was good. No crowds. The air conditioner was on high, which was amazing because every other place I went was hot inside. No heat.

An employee that was in the back saw me come in and immediately waited on me. I told her I had never tried gelato, so she told me her favorite flavors and the most popular flavors, then recommended that I sample as many as I liked. I did, and decided on raspberry (delicious!).

I got the smallest size ($4 for two scoops or so). They accept American money but your change will be Canadian money (I think all places in NOTL work like this), so I paid with exact change.

In and out in five minutes. Easy, delicious, not terribly overpriced. Everything in life should be like my trip to Nina. Try it out!

Vestal, NY
“Delicious gelato and pastries”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had gelato each day while we were in NOTL. The hazelnut gelato we ate on our first visit was exquisite! Alas, the remaining two days they were out of hazelnut. However the other flavors we tried were equally delicious. We also tried a sour cherry pastry as an appetizer before our gelato, and found it to be light and flavorful. I wish were had scheduled more days in NOTL so we might have sampled the remainder of the flavors :).

Chicago
“A must try”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had flakey buttery croissants from their shop every morning and gelato in the afternoon,
the girls behind the counter were extremely friendly and helpful,the owner came out from the back and spent 15 minutes with us answering questions my wife had regarding pastries for our sons wedding even though we live in the states and new it would not provide her any business.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SOOOOO delicious!!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Their staff was extremely friendly, and their gelato was out of this world! The desserts look too good to be true! We will definitely be back... over and over again :)