“Charming cottage, great location”

Review of Shaw Rendezvous

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Fingerlak...
Ithaca
“Charming cottage, great location”
Reviewed May 15, 2012 for a stay in October 2011

This lovely little cottage is just a short distance from the lake and a few blocks from downtown, a perfect location for enjoying all that Niagara-on-the-Lake has to offer. The cottage is small and cozy. There were 7 of us there (4 adults and 3 kids) and we just fit but I wouldn't recommend that many unless you are family. The upstairs is open and airy, with a little balcony. The porch is great: we ate most of our meals there and it was perfect for hanging out. There is a big bathtub in the downstairs bathroom, good for long soaks.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Charming, and good location
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Buffalo
Reviewed October 18, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Value Check in / front desk
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
Oct 18, 2011
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again some time soon, that porch is still there waiting to work its magic again!!
Lockport

Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing