“fun tour to discover their scenery and wines”
Review of Zoom Leisure Bikes

Zoom Leisure Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike Rentals and Wine Tours in Beautiful Niagara on the Lake. See Niagara from the seat of a bike! High quality Trek and Electra Bikes, we size all our riders. Locks, helmets & maps included in all rentals. Or try one of our popular guided or self guided Winery tours. We have brewery tours too!
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I had such an amazing time with Jeff Meyer and if i'm ever coming back that's where i'd take my friends. he told me lots about the area and took me to some of the best wineries. they even had a pick up service so that i could buy my souvenirs without worrying about carrying them safely. A very professional but also personal way of handling their customers, only good words about these three guys! thanks a lot for making my trip to Niagara on the Lake so special! All the best from Holland

There are newer reviews for Zoom Leisure Bikes

Reviewed July 11, 2014

After a long drive to the area, we wanted to park our car for a few days and tour the area on bikes. What a great choice! Zoom, and particularly the little sweetie who looked after us, were super accommodating. We originally purchased the self-guided wine tour, but wanted to keep the bikes longer, so she bumped us up to a package, rather than charging us for each day. She also loaded us up with panniers for wine shopping, as well as snacks and drinks each day... which prevented us from turning into tipsy cyclists! The well-maintained bikes were comfortable to ride and the bike path along the Niagara Parkway is a stunning ride to Niagara Falls. There was plenty of parking for your car and a place to change into your cycling clothes. Zoom's a hit with us!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Six of us did a self-guided tour of the wineries and it was a blast! If you're planning to buy a lot of wine anyway, you can probably get a number of free samples at each bar, but otherwise the Zoom Leisure price that includes several wine sample vouchers is well worth your investment. You get locks included with the bikes. Bring your own helmet if you feel the need to wear one. The only thing I will point out that is a bit misleading regarding the self-guided tour is that the Zoom Leisure web site lists "water and light snacks" as being included in the $49/person price. They don't give you anything other than a coupon for a small ice cream cone at Walker's, and that's an item that's listed separately in the tour info. You can always get a free glass of water at any bar, but Zoom Leisure doesn't actually give you any water and there are no light snacks, period. Not sure if this is intentional to beef up the appearance of the $49 package or if it's just something they used to do that they stopped doing but forgot to update their web site. If you're doing this tour, bring food and water. You'll have carry cases attached to the bikes that can handle quite a bit of cargo, wine bottles included.

zoomniagaraonthelake, Owner at Zoom Leisure Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

Glad to here you had a great time on the self guided tour. I would like to apologize that you didn't get your water and snacks!! They are included with the tour and selected at the store at the beginning of your time with us. I am positive it was an oversight on our end to mention that you could select them. If you would kindly get in touch with us I would be happy to discuss with you. Look forward to hearing from you.
Rebecca deBoer
Zoom Leisure Bike
905-468-2366
info@zoomleisure.com

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I rented bikes from Zoom Leisure Bikes for a half day (3 hours) and biked along the Niagara Parkway which has views of the Niagara River and the Lewiston/Queenston Bridge and passes by many Vineyards and Orchards. The staff at Zoom got us set up and talked to us about the routes. We loved being able to get a little exercise, but the paths are mostly flat so biking is an ideal way to see the sites outside of town in NOTL.

1  Thank Caitlin O
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We decided to rent bikes for a few hours. We liked how Zooms had multiple locations to choose from. We rented from their location on the Niagara Parkway, and were happily surprised with the coupons for the free slushie samples at a nearby winery!