“Great service, pretty good bikes/gear”
Review of Zoom Leisure Bikes

Zoom Leisure Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike Rentals and Wine Tours in Beautiful Niagara on the Lake. See Niagara from the seat of a bike! High quality Trek and Electra Bikes, we size all our riders. Locks, helmets & maps included in all rentals. Or try one of our popular guided or self guided Winery tours. We have brewery tours too!
Montreal, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great service, pretty good bikes/gear”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

After a multitude of very patiently answered emails, I picked up my bike (and panniers) at the Best Western Fallsview in Niagara Falls. I biked the parkway to Niagara on the Lake where I dropped off my bike at their store.

Pickup was a little annoying. The BW staff didn't seem to know where anything was. Wasted half an hour looking for the keys, then the maps, etc. When I arrived to pick it up, upon informing them I had a reserved bike, they asked me if it was there. How would I know, really. But finally got on my way.

The bike was in decent enough shape, the gears were finicky - probably due for an end of season tune-up. It was a very comfortable hybrid, the seat pre-adjusted to my height. came with a lock and helmet (though of course if you can, do bring your own).

My only real complaint was that the zippers on the panniers were stiff and one of them was broken. Made it annoying to get at stuff and I couldn't lock one of them (I had luggage locks for this purpose). Minor issue.

I would definitely rent from them again. I'd loved to have joined one of their cycling/winery tours if I'd had the time.

Visited October 2013

“A must do at NOTL!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited NOTL for the day (we were staying in the falls) and wanted to experience as much of the area as possible during the day. We decided to spend the day traveling around on bikes and were very happy with our experience!! We decided not to take a guided tour and were very glad we didn't as we likes to come and go as we pleased to as many different wineries as we wanted. We spent about 5 1/2 hours riding around to many different wineries. The bikes were very comfortable and had spacious pouches on the front of the bikes so we could easily take our dsl camera and jackets along. If you are looking for more of a guides tour they do offer those. The roads in the area are very flat so it made for an easy ride!
Thanks Zoom for making our NOTL experience sooo amazing!!!

Visited October 2013
Fairport, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only way to see wine country!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I planned our 10th anniversary weekend and thought a bike wine tour would be fun. Well I was right! I think this is the only way to see the beautiful country and learn about the history of NOTL. Daniel was a tour guide and I highly recommend him. He was very fun and knowledgable about the area as well as the wine. We were able to get a behind the scene tour of some of the wineries and a lesson on grapes. So worth it!!! Can't wait to do it again!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Christine S
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day with Zoom Leisure Bikes”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband and I and our 2 daughters ages 11 and 15 rented bikes for the day in late July. The staff were extrememly friendly and helpful. They took their time ensuring we had the right bikes and helmets and ensured that we were comfortable with the routes. The map was easy to read, the trail and wineries were well marked and we really enjoyed our time bicycling around Niagara-On-The-Lake. This is a must do if you are vising Niagara Falls. A beautiful respite from the crazy touristy-ness of Niagara Falls.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank RB_MOT
Rochester, New York
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Excellent bikes - Fabulouse Day!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We rented our first bikes from Zoom's during our vacation to Canada in August 2013. What a wonderful place! Customer service was excellent, helping us pick out the perfect bikes for us, equipping us with a map for biking around Niagara on the Lake and suggesting the best bike trails for Niagara on the Lake. This made for such an amazing day! Can't wait to return and do this again! Thanks, Zoom! You guys are the best!

Visited August 2013