“Fun day touring the wineries” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zoom Leisure Bikes

Zoom Leisure Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike Rentals and Wine Tours in Beautiful Niagara on the Lake. See Niagara from the seat of a bike! High quality Trek and Electra Bikes, we size all our riders, locks, helmets and maps included in all rentals. Or try one of our popular guided or self guided Winery tours. We have brewery tours too!
Ottawa, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fun day touring the wineries”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I signed up for a winery bike tour and picnic lunch. We spent about 6 hrs biking around visiting local wineries. Our guide, Jeff, was great. He shared lots of interesting information about the region and the wineries we visited.

Visited October 2012

Milton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great wine and even better tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is a definite must for anyone, visiting Niagara on the Lake. Everything ran incredibly smooth and our guide was amazing. Great mix of historical info, casual riding and delicious wine! Thanks again to everyone at Zoom; especially our tour guide Daniel.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Erik B
New Lenox, Illinois
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Great way to see the vineyards”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

The bikes were comfortable and in good condition. I thought the price was high, but then... that's tourist things in Canada. They fitted us well for the bikes and helmets. I liked that the bikes were equipped with a nice zippered bag on the front and a lock and chain. The bike path is the way to go. some of the back road were narrow with fast traffic. Ask for a map.

Visited September 2012
Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Winery/pub tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I opted for the winery/pub tour. Daniel was our guide and was very knowledgeable about the history in the area which we enjoyed. We used the cruiser bikes which were very comfortable. Daniel also had a lot of knowledge and interest in wines and showed us some great winery's. This was a fun experience and we recommend it!

1 Thank Mookie1208
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent service and wonderful staff, a 5+!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

Some friends originally recommended us to Zoom a few years ago and last year we had our first rental. My wife and I decided to come out for the weekend, but wanted to do something different. Since it was a beautiful day, a bike rental was the first choice. I'm about 6"6' so I thought the bike choices would be limiting, boy was I wrong. There were many different styles to choose and after a few minutes of talking to the staff, they provided me with a bike and made sure that it was properly adjusted. They provided the same level of service with my wife.

I asked them for some suggestions as to where to go for the day and they provided some wonderful options and even mapped them out for us. Even though it was busy when we arrived, the service that they provided from the time we go there until we left was excellent.

We returned for a second rental this year, but instead of just renting the bikes, we decided on a guided wine tour. Again the staff was wonderful in getting us set-up with the bikes. Our guide was Daniel and provided us a wonderful full day tour of the area with of course many stops to various wineries.

Our tour also included a picnic lunch (we originally thought about the pub option, but the area is too nice to spend too much time inside!) which took place along the Niagara Parkway at a very charming roadside fruit/snack stand (well a small retail location, but had a very homey feeling).

Daniel provided short, but an insightful tour of Niagara-on-the-Lake and make stops at various points of interest where explain the significance of the site and area. Daniel also provided wine suggestions and much to my surprise was very good in finding wines that my wife and I liked. There were many varieties which we tried that are just not available in the LCBO!

I would not hesitate recommending Zoom to anyone and more specifically Daniel as a tour guide. I look forward to returning to Zoom and Niagara-on-the-Lake next year.

Cheers,