“Lovely Setting and Good Food”

Niagara-on-the-Lake Golf Club Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sitting right beside the water and having a lovely lunch is my idea of a real deight. This restaurant certainly met my expectations. I especially enjoy lunch so you can watch the boats travel up and down the waterway.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The view is the best one in NOTL, the food is very good too prices are fairly reasonable. I had an excellent perch dinner, local wines and local craft beers

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After listening to recommendations we tried dinner. Very busy Wednesday evening, the hostess went out of her way to find us a table. That's the bright spot. Once seated, it was 10 minutes or more to see our server, Shelby. The menu divided into a prix fixe section and your basic fare. Ordered the duck entree and the bacon wrapped meat loaf. Although we received some bread and our drinks, the entrees didn't arrive for probably 15 minutes. There was no follow up by our server until we requested the bill. The bill arrived and was wrong. I wasn't charged for my scotch and soda. Our server stated that since they didn't have the scotch I ordered I was given an alternative. She said that since she failed to share that piece of information with me that I wouldn't be charged ??.

Food was fine nothing out of the ordinary. If I had to make a guess,I would say that the restaurant was under staffed for the volume of business they were handling. Unfortunate but that's what we experienced. Curious as to why a nicely appointed dining area lacked table cloths. May sound like a trivial matter but eating on bare table tops, it felt like a diner? Oh well.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Popular restaurant with golfers,locals and tourists......great views of Lake Ontario and the sailing boats from the outside patio and from within the clubhouse......service was a bit hit and miss inside, however the food was very good and hot!!!!!Reasonable prices ....more relaxed and quieter atmosphere " away" from the Main Street of NOTL.......

Reviewed September 8, 2018

I'm reluctant to share a review because this is a hidden treasure for us. The golf course started with linen table cloths and great, inexpensive dinners inside the clubhouse. And that's still a wonderful experience. Lately we've caught the wine and outside ambience thing, and it's been wonderful, too. ONE of these years I'll try the golf! We've always had good luck getting a table, with great service and time to talk. Regardless of the inside nice dining or the outside "grill" atmosphere, the Golf Club is a real favorite.