“Check what's in the box”

Niagara-on-the-Lake Golf Club Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Check what's in the box”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you are going to serve a pre-packaged hamburger, purchased from an outside supplier, read the ingredients list before you put this on someone's plate. That did not appear to happen after I informed the patio wait-staff that I have allergies. I'm glad I played my round of golf before lunch, because I would have been unable to do so after. For a beer? Go for it. I won't eat there.

1 Thank RandyFromOntario

Montreal
“Great view but food is average”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This restaurant probably has the best view on the lake in town, but food isn't worth it. I have tried a pizza and the dough wasn't good and my friend had a burger and the bread was wet and the meat cold. I am not usually picky, but I was disappointed by this restaurant. I wouldn't go back there.

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Breakfast & Golf”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I can't really think of a better way to start your day than a continental breakfast followed by a morning round of golf on Lake Ontario. I have this plate quite often and the fruit is always fresh, the yogurt and granola is tasty and the banana bread is to die for. Another good option when your really looking to fill up before is the western sandwich(make sure to get it on the multi grain bread). Enjoy!

Catonsville, MD
“Lake view, good food”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We look forward to dinner on the patio every year during our visit to the Shaw Festival. There's a beautiful view of the lake, and the menu has some new items this year. We had an excellent shrimp wrap (served hot) and steak sandwich, served openface with a mushroom sauce. Our server was cheerful, and knowledgeable about the interesting local beers and wines, which we enjoyed.

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“"GO ELSEWHERE"”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Patio,great location! Patio bar service awful! Food,POOR! GROSSLY OVER PRICED! Gazpachio,
chunks of stringy celery,tomato chunks, NO flavour! (DID NOT EAT). Pulled pork! 1oz of cold pork on a cold burger bun with fries,($19.00) (If i remember correctly), A total rip-off!!!
Obviously either no knowledge,supervision or quality control in the kitchen!
Niagara-ON-The-Lake is "traditionally" over-priced,but this is a JOKE!!

2 Thank Competentchef