“Good pub fare”

Corks Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: 22 Beers on Tap32 Local Wines By the glass & bottleCorks has a heated outdoor patio, main floor dining area as well as a private events room that can host up to 80 guests. Corks Playhouse theatre (located on our second floor) feature Rocky Horror Show LIVE, Corks Comedy Nights as well as other fun interactive shows. Visit our website for more information.
Reviewed September 19, 2018

First, I wish we had been able to spend more than a day in this delightful little town! Cork's is centrally located and crowded on the day we were there. I had a leg of lamb, which wasn't bad, but not memorable. Service was good. I have it at "4" but it just makes the grade.

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,209)

Reviewed September 17, 2018

On Sat Sept 15th, the four of us popped into Corks for a bite. The place was jammed packed! However, we were surprised by the speed of service and the terrific attitude of all the servers. Ours was so helpful by offering suggestions and bring our food and drinks in such a speedy way! Wow.
Hubby had their Fish and Chips, our friends had their salad and the veggie wrap. Really over-the-top delicious! (I also had a wrap with hummus.) Great.
Aside from the great service and food, it has a wonderful vibe. Five stars!

Reviewed September 15, 2018

My wife and I ate here for dinner one late afternoon. The place seemed busy and Trip Advisor ratings were good so we had a seat. The server we had was fine but the food was not good. I had the special which was edible but did not look appealing and wasn't very flavourful. My wife had a few appetizers instead of a meal and all of them weren't good either. Even the garlic bread wasn't good - she hardly ate any of it. We expressed this to our server but they didn't seem to care.

Based on the reviews on Trip Advisors we must off of our game in terms of food ratings but our experience was not a good one.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely enjoyed myself today. My friend and I are visiting for my birthday today and decided to stop in for a drink. We sat at the bar and was helped by Kenji. He was so personable and provided excellent service. I'm a calamari connoisseur and after Kenji's recommendation I decided to try it at Corks. Best decision I made all day. He was on point with his recommendations for our wine, beer and food. I would definitely come back. He was also nice to take a few pics of me while dining there.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

The corks is a pub style restaurant in which the atmosphere is great and you expect great things from a pub, like fish and chips. Well..... the fish was okay but the chips from the freezer bag should never ever be served in any restaurant let alone a pub. My wife ordered the schnitzel which was awful and read through all my reviews never used that word before. The good !! Was our waitress she was excellent when she saw that my wife had only taken a couple of bites she inquired why.. we explained quietly in order to not upset others having a meal or upset the waitress, she then had my wife’s meal removed from the bill (thank you!!). The location is excellent however location alone doesn’t make a great rating. Sorry but we won’t be back