Our third time staying at this Vintage Hotel — loved our location in the newer Spa building rooms. Travelled with children and they also enjoyed the quieter pace and pool.
We loved the outdoor adult whirlpool in winter — peaceful, surreal with mist and enjoyable even with -15° temperatures! Very picturesque scenery! Self-serve hot tea available by poolside appreciated!! Access to spa washroom with amenities is appreciated.
Touches included Complimentary Chateau du Charme bottle of wine, cheese and cracker plate as well as freshly-baked cookie plate! Thank you!!
EXCELLENT bedding and comfort!! Extra large bathroom for sharing! Our in-room safe did not work. Serviced within minutes of calling; maintenance replaced the safe. Loved that windows open!! Stairwells with padded carpeting and well-lite to get around rather than always taking elevator. Very clean and maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre's original structure was built in the late 1890's as a canning factory, and since has been lovingly transformed into a charming country inn. With its relaxed elegance, modern amenities, indoor and outdoor pools, and exotic hot springs pool at 100 Fountain Spa, ranked one of the top 25 spas in Canada by the Spa Association of Canada 2016. The Pillar and Post is an ideal setting for a spa getaway, wedding, conference, or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pillar And Post Niagara
- Pillar And Post Hotel
- The Pillar And Post Hotel
- Inn Pillar Post
- Pillar Post Inn
- Pillar & Post Hotel
- Pillar & Post Niagara Lake